The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hola!!!

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, welcome to the forum. I don't have any experiece in dancing at all, but I do like hip hop dance as well.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was raised a Roman Catholic but have remained non-practicing for a few years now. I consider myself to be a Christian Spiritualist, meaning I believe in God, the afterlife, alternative medicine, prayer and/or meditation, past lives, and the possibility that the spirits of the deceased communicate with their surviving loved ones. I am also an avid believer in the zodiac but not witchcraft or other practices considered pagan.

That's what I had put in the "Poll Your Religion" thread in the AM section.  Hope that helps ;).

Oh, and I realized I messed up your username.  It's AloneButNotLonely, not AloneButNeverLonely :slap  :bang.  Sorry about that!

AloneButNotLonely

• Ruby
    • View Profile
No problem with my name. To tell you the truth I didn't notice that till you pointed it out.  :lol

Oh, and Thank yuoi for explaining. That's awesome!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum. I love reading, anything that holds my interest, I will read it. From Lewis Carrol, to Daniel Defoe, from Micheal Cricton to Dan Brown, From J.k rowling to Brian Jacques, and anything inbetween, i LOVE reading.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey our newer than me member  :lol

Did I read that thingy at the bottom right and today is your birthday?! Well then Happy Birthday!