The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Just Something I Did

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's nice, I used to draw with paint. But for now I seem to do better with the pencil. Good drawing =).

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
This is really very nice! :yes
Paint is the only program I ever used to make any LBT computer fanart from scratch. In many ways it is easier to use than photoshop I think, but on the other hands photoshop allows for many more possibilities for those who have mastered it (not me at this time) ;)
Your picture is really interesting, is there any story you had in mind when drawing it?
It sure is a dreamy look that fits to Ruby. Perhaps she is thinking of her family in an affectionate rather than a sad way of thinking.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice drawing, and she may indeed be thinking of her family.  It could be shortly after the Return To Hanging Rock episode.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,May 27 2008 on  02:34 PM
This is really very nice! :yes
Paint is the only program I ever used to make any LBT computer fanart from scratch. In many ways it is easier to use than photoshop I think, but on the other hands photoshop allows for many more possibilities for those who have mastered it (not me at this time) ;)
Your picture is really interesting, is there any story you had in mind when drawing it?
It sure is a dreamy look that fits to Ruby. Perhaps she is thinking of her family in an affectionate rather than a sad way of thinking.
You can second that!  :lol:

Very nice drawing of Ruby Solar!
To me, all Ruby thingys are more than welcome!  :yes
Nicely done!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.