The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My fish just died.

Phantom · 12 · 1923

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
She had a good life. Eight years is not too shabby for a minnow.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm really sad to hear.   :cry
Being an aquarium keeper, I've had many of my favorite fish die. Most people look at me funny when I get depressed and say 'it's just a fish'. Well, they were just a fish, but they were a friend too, and it hurts just like losing any other kind of pet.
Really sorry to hear your loss Phantom. Best wishes.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm very sorry to hear that. Reminds me of all the fish I had that died, including my sea monkeys... :(

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always very sad when a pet dies.  Some are more friends then pets.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
She was a special fish. She liked classical piano music.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear that, Phantom; it's never easy to lose a pet.
She sounded like quite a remarkable fish, though

Reminds me of all the fish I had that died, including my sea monkeys... :(
Aw, :( I lost all my seamonkeys in one day - after their tank was knocked into the sink. Ah well, I hope they're living safe somewhere in the sewers... hopefully not mutating into giant slime creature O_o
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My condolences :cry

Having three birds (the first ones living in my room and the first ones to live longer than two years at that ...) I know the pain of loosing a pet. They can even replace family to some degree (well, a fish rather not... but especially dogs can I think). My piano teacher lives on her own and she loves her dog (and her many other kids of pets) like children.

RIP fish, you will always stay in Phontom's heart so you won't die because there is one special person that lets you life in her heart :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Sorry to hear that, Phantom. I've never owned fish before, but I know how painful it can be when a pet dies - they're one of the family. Hope you feel better soon.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I remember when my fish died. 'Twas quite sad. I'm very sorry to hear about your own fish.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A am terribly sorry to hear about your loss.  It is always difficult to lose a beloved pet that you have supported for years.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 We all pet owners have been through this, I know your pain, but it will pass :) .

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm sorry Phantom :(
It is always sad when a dear pet dies and there is so little one can say to offer any real comfort. All I can say from own experience is that I very much hope that with all the sadness of this time in the end the memories of the much longer good times will stay more prominent and longer than the grief about your loss.