The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Themed Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
who else is just revisiting this cool project? :smile
Apparently everyone :p

I swear to god, if nothing else would’ve convinced me to vote you for the Fanart Award, this definitely would do it. My god, you drew all of them by hand, and yet all so clean and perfect as well. Even the first Yu-Gi-Oh cards you ever made didn’t look like it had any flaws at all. Beautiful, just beautiful Flathead770. :cry

Yet, I can’t say that I’m surprised though.
Well the the pictures themselves were drawn by hand, the outline of the cards themselves were mass produced on a sheet of paper and cut out.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the praise, however I don't think something I've drawn back in 2017 should count towards my vote in 2019. It should entirely depend on what I drew in the current year. At least that's how I view it.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Well...either way, it’s still more the reason why I’d vote for you for the Fanart Award. :yes

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
As a Yu-Gi-Oh fan, I find these card drawings and concepts amazing. X) Espically the concept for the God Pterano card (I have no words to describe Jittery Dragon's epicness for editing the transformation sequence. XD). Also that"Sharptooth that yellowbellies killed by singing and dancing" card... BEST MONSTAH CARDO EVAH!  :bestsharptooth

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks! Yeah my friend and I wanted to each have a "god card" in our deck and that was the only thing that came to mind that was LBT related.
As for Best Sharptooth, this was indeed where the idea came from. Needed to have a much shorter name though for practical purposes then what I originally had  :bestsharptooth