The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Ace

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thought I'd finally create one of these.  Go ahead and ask me whatever you want.  But please, no political stuff.  I'm tired of talking about politics.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What would be your favourite historical airplane?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Difficult to say.  I love old warbirds from WWII. It would be too hard to pick between them. I have several favorites including the P-40 Warhawk, PBY Cataline, the Hurricane,  the Supermarine Spitfire, P-51 Mustang, F-4U Corsair, P-38 Lightning, the De Havilland Mosquito, BF-109, ME-262, or the Japanese Zero.

As far as more modern aircraft go, I love the F-14 Tomcat, the F-8 Crusader, Mirage 2000, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-18 Hornet, Mig-29, SR-71 Blackbird, or SU-47 Berkut.

As for civilian aircraft, there's the Douglass DC-3 or the Lockheed Constellation.  Not only are these planes gorgeous, but they represent an era when flying was actually fun and you could get on an airplane without having to get your privates groped by a big burly TSA agent.

Don't make me pick just one of these because I'll spend all day trying to figure out which one I like the most.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any more recent tv shows that you like?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I like NCIS and Burn Notice.  To be honest, I don't watch a lot of TV anymore.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
But please, no political stuff.  I'm tired of talking about politics.

Sure thing. That I can happily abide with. I detest politics myself. :P

Do you have a favourite non-LBT animated film?