The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Worst Ways to Die in Movies

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
The scene of the villain in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade drinking out of the wrong Grail and literally aging into dust instead of turning immortal comes to mind. Geez, choosing poorly indeed.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Vincent

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
The scene of the villain in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade drinking out of the wrong Grail and literally aging into dust instead of turning immortal comes to mind. Geez, choosing poorly indeed.

He should've taken his own advice of 'Not Trusting Anyone', in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment, Elsa shakes her head at Indiana, letting him know that she Intentionally chose a False Grail.  But...given her freaking out at Donovan's attempt to take her to the Grave with him, it's clear she didn't expect him to take his time to die. 

Was in my 20's before I could actually watch that scene, so I'd agree with you on this. 

And essentially being Trolled by that Knight was just Icing on the Cake.  :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How about in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.  The Indoraptor getting double impaled.  Ouch!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, let's add in The Avengers.  The first one.

I'm sure any way those snake things were killed by them.

Seriously, it was just awesome carnage destruction.  I loved it.