The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your Avatar

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My avatar is a nice secluded clearing I found in the woods around where I live. I

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I always draw my avatars. My current avatar is from my latest drawing. For some reason both avatars I've had on the GoF so far have had the same two characters from different drawings. :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That is cool I may do that as well. It's fun reviving old topics.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Mine is a self-portrait, if I were a LBT flyer. My dinosona.  :^.^: Actually, any avatar I'd upload on any site would be some sort of self-portrait that I'd have drawn.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ozzy and Strut arguing. Reminds me of me and my sibs, but also shows the type of interaction between the brothers.
Angry Eggstealerz iz best!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mine is Orange Blossom from the reboot version of Strawberry Shortcake. Since she is my favorite character. I like how stubborn she is and her personality is very cool.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
But you have a different picture now.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My avatar is now of my dog. I found her roaming the fields where I live when she was just a wee puppy.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Justin1993,Jun 29 2013 on  08:03 PM
My avatar is now of my dog. I found her roaming the fields where I live when she was just a wee puppy.
Awww... that's so sad. :( It's a good thing you found her though. :smile

Well, the one I'm using now is Crane from the KFP series. There are two main reasons behind it that give it a lot of meaning:

• It just so happens and it turns out that I have a ton of things in common with him (minus the kung fu skills). I just recently found out for myself... my mind was blown.

• When I was a kid, I had an Indian drum with a blue bird on it. Little did I know that drum would eventually lead me to form a bond with him, and it did, without even being aware of it at all.

The thing about this is that I completely disregarded his existence for quite some time at first because I didn't even know who he was. Even so, I found out the truth, and that's what really matters.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm Bruton the Iguanodon. And my picture is of Bruton, the iguanodon from Disney's "Dinosaur".  :exactly

Yeah, I managed to make a new account. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I had decided to choose a pokemon to represent my love for pokemon.  Also, there is a story behind the one I had chosen.  Maybe I'll tell it someday. :)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Geez, I must not have told my story yet!

When I first joined here, it was a bit too difficult to find a good avatar, so my first avatar was just the "radioactive" avatar from the base gallery for a bit. Eventually, from that same gallery, I chose the "golf ball" avatar you were all familiar with for a little while. After some months went by, I got sick of it, and decided it was time for a proper avatar. Eventually, I decided on the Winnie-the-Pooh avatar you see now. I've loved the Pooh franchise for as long as I can remember. I might eventually change my avatar again soon, but I'll think about that one.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This brand new avatar I'm using now has to do with my ethnic background, or a part of my heritage. I'm sure everyone is pretty much already aware that Uncle Waldo from The Aristocats is British. Well... coincidentally, I'm also of British blood, as it comes from my mother's side. My rather loud and silly persona may very well come from him, since he was very much like that himself, and the fact that we come from the same background. :lol

My ethnic background and the origin of my loud/silly personality aren't the only key factors... there's one other reason why. It's also because, well... I miss him so very much. I learned A LOT from him when I was little... Oh well, now that I finally know of my special connection and bond with him, he'll always be with me... in my British blood and in my heart.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Gonna bump this pretty quick. Right now my avatar is my oc Rana. She started out as an LBT fancharacter, then I spilt her into two for another and now she's just my all around oc I like to fit in many other canons with her own verses.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My avatar is a red Carnotaur from a Jurassic Park comic, I use it as the design for my Sharptooth character in Sharptooth Clan (Strict LBT RPG, although its actually a club and not the conventional RP),

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

credence007

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Mine is Credence from Fantastic Beasts. He is the most interesting character in the movie and I love Ezra Miller

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mine is Credence from Fantastic Beasts. He is the most interesting character in the movie and I love Ezra Miller

Ha, I was wondering if your username had anything to do with him. Very nice :)

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Betcha can't guess  :bronGoodJob

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Nice to meet a fellow Fantastic Beasts fan. :D

I take it you like James Bond as well? :yes

credence007

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Actually never seen a single James Bond movie, but yes I absolutely love Fantastic Beasts and I’m so excited for the 3rd one