The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dawn of The Shadowlands

Nahla · 62 · 8216

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
NO!!! Throw him into a fire pit instead Dino_grins.gif

Actually, you can survive that (My sister did), but with icy water, you can only survive for about 15 seconds (I think).

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, yes one can survive it... maybe into the crater of an active volcano? :P: He can't survive 1000?C hot lava/magma (not sure how much ?F it is)
Not sure how long one can survive in icy water but it's more than 15 sec I think :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
He can't survive 1000?C hot lava/magma (not sure how much ?F it is)

...Good point...

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Now guys,be nice to poor Hades not this fault I made him a jerk :lol.

~~

The young females whipped their heads to see Hades rolling across the round. He went right of the edge off a cliff,he struggled to keep a grip. But Ben rammed into him knocking him off "Thats what you get for hurting helpless girls!" he said smiling,the fall  won't kill him but will teach him a painful lesson.

Hades landed with a heavy thud,he blinked a few times before  groaning in pain,he stood up with a limp,one of his legs was clearly broken. He walked on a few steps before collapsing to the ground now deeply unconscious.

~

Sorry it reeeeally short but I wrote this like 7 in the morning.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You guys are so mean to 'poor little Hades' :lol

~~~~~~~~

It was unconscious Hades was found by the Blooshedders.

Dionysus glanced down at his son then up at the cliff he was pushed from "Peacemakers...I bet you" he snarled.

Artemis threw her head back clearly annoyed "How dare they hurt my prince".

"Wheres Corbeille?" Dionysus asked,not that he cared.

"Dead..with luck..hopefully the Peacemakers got her" Artemis laughed as did the rest of the herd...well  expect Dionysus who shook his head.

"No..they wouldn't kill her..they are goody goodies"

"They did this to Hades" Artemis reminded him.

"Good point" the male said glancing around looking for their rivals 'WE KNOW YOU'S ARE OUT THERE!!" he shouted.

~

The group of children heard the shouting and jumped.

"Who...who was that?" Maia stammered.

"My father" Corbeille answered breaking into a run.only to crash into into the said dinosaur "Hi....dad".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
*Le gasp!* Oh crud, what are they gonna do to Corbeille? Dang it, Nahla! I'm on the edge of my, er, bed here! Can't wait to see the next chapter. Well... I'm not looking forward to seeing what will happen to poor Corbeille. :(

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dionysus glanced down at his daughter "What on earth do you think you are doing?!" he yelled kicking her.

Corbeille yelped "I was...I..."

"SPIT IT OUT BRAT!" Artemis yelled giving her a bite.

"I was just talking with..." Corbeille gulped "My new friends..' the child said before being thrown across the ground

"FRIENDS?!" Dionysus shouted "How dare you,you stupid piece of trash".

Tears poured down the child's face "I am sorry" she whispered "I was just lonely and I ran into the Peacemaker kids..."

"PEACEMAKERS!" Artemis screamed "Oh you little traitor,you know what we do to traitors?" she snarled "Well do you?".

Corbeille nodded,she knew she was facing the death penalty,but she was not scared nor did she care,the pain and suffering would be over once and for all. Her mind wandering wondering what happened after death she knew she didn't have long till she found out.

"Good,so you know your time here is now limited Artemis snarled circling her daughter.

Tears fell down the young girls cheeks,her dreams of joining the peacemakers won't happening-ever,only she would be joining is the afterlife-if she was even worthy of one.

A loud groan was heard as Hades started to come round,he shook his head and stood up smirking when he saw his heard he pointed towards his sister "Corbeille was leaving to join Peacemakers" he tattle tailed.

"So we figured" Dionysus said glaring at the girl while Artemis rushed up to her son.

"And then" Hades continued "One of the Peacemaker kids pushed me off that cliff there" he said pointing to said cliff with his foot.

A snarl formed on Artemis's face "If I seem any of them they will all pay!".

"DON'T HURT THEM!" Corbeille screamed out and before she knew what she was doing she ran and starting hitting her mother.

That made the adult female explode without any warning she wrapped her tail around her own daughters neck and jerked it.

Corbeille now lay on the ground taking heavy breaths,she was dying-her mother broke her neck. It was a miracle she didn't died instantly.

Hades stood over his slowly dying sister "Awww did you get hurt?" he taunted.

Corbeille did not answer she just stared,she was in agonizing pain,she wheezed as her windpipe was crushed by her own mother.

Artemis placed her heavy foot on her weak daughters side "So tell me,was it worth it? Was it worth dying to make friends?" she smirked,she planned to make Corbeilles final moments as miserable as possible.

Dionysus walked over and glanced down "You knew the laws,and yet you go ahead and make friends..yet alone friends with Peacemakers..but your paying the price aren't you" he laughed grabbing a sharp rock "How about we play our favorite game before you go?"

This 'game' was where Dionysus made shapes of cuts he gave Corbeille until she was lying in a pool of blood.

Corbeille shuddered,but she might as well,it might even make her upcoming death come could feel her heart slowing and she noticed her vision was blurring she nodded,not really caring anymore she was dying anyway and this will remind her of why she was looking forward to it-life is nothing but suffering she was glad it was over,she suddenly jerked in pain as her father stuck the rock into her,she shifted her gaze in time to see blood start to pour adding to the pain.
She blinked a few times as her world began to darken and the pain started to fade,her body was starting to surrender into death.

Her parents noticed this and they moved to the front of her,her father held his rock in his tail and aimed it at her throat,Artemis smirked "Ready for the death blow?" she laughed. Dionysus gave his daughter one last smile "Bye Corebeille" he laughed and stabbed and drew down.

As soon as the rock made contact Corbeilles body shut down,she coughed up blood a few times before her eyes closed...forever she took one last shaky breath and remained motionless.

Corbeille was dead.

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
:blink: Oh. Oh, no they didn't! That's it! Hey, someone give me a Philosopher's Stone! I have some monsters to obliterate!

(A few minutes later)

*Knock knock!*

Hades: WHAT!?

Me: You. Me. Battle. NOW!

Hades: And what do you think you can pull off!?

Me: A lot. A man who has caused suffering cannot rest; his guilty mind won't allow it. However, I'll forever close your eyes to this world! Take this!

(Several minutes and lots of violent, alchemical noises later)

Monster obliterated!

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Corbeille WHYYYY,she just wanted a friend and died because of it,that isn't fair,just cause those parents of hers are freaks no one likes.

I wonder what happened to Anela,Ben,Zac and Maia.

PLEASE SAY THEY GOT AWAY.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
... :cry

Poor, poor Corbeille... :(

I hope the others will be okay though, and I really just want to kill EVERY. SINGLE. BLOODSHEDDER. EVER!!!

Okay, not kill, but torture horribly for a good few months. :mad

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, I tortured Hades before I killed him. Does that count?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Now now guys,be nice to Hades...try and say that and keep a straight face.

~~~

A few hours have now passed since Corbeille's death and her herd were now standing around a carelessly dug grave.

Artemis walked forward,her daughters body in her mouth,but no one was crying at this funeral in fact they were all smiling. With a toss of her head,Artemis threw the deceased child into the hole.

Corbeille's body hit the ground with a thud,she was covered in blood and her throat was torn. Her neck hung to the side as it was broken,her death was painful but everything was over at long last,never again would see have to accept her family's beatings,never again will she feel pain.

"Do we have to bury her?" Hades complained "Can't we just feed her to a sharptooth?"

"Now theres an idea..." Dionysus muttered under his breath.

"No" Artemis said "Though she was a dud she was of my blood,and no one of my blood is so bad that they get eaten by a brainless sharptooth,though I must admit I was considering it but that would be an insult to my bloodline".

Semele snorted with amusement "That kid was an insult from the start,she was weak and..." the aged female shuddered "Nice" she spat out the word like it was poison.

"Huh..nice" Casmus snorted along with his mate,not caring one bit for his dead granddaughter "She was an insult to my line as well..can't believe that...thing could be the result of a cross of my line...horrifying".

A few of the Bloodshedders snickered.

"Anyway...lets finish this funeral so we can go start a war or something" Artemos snapped and lowered her head into the grave to see her daughter one more time-not because she missed her but to remind her how sometimes hatchlings can fail with a smirk she pulled her head out and put on a mock sad face and said "Would anyone like to say something to Corbeille?"

The herd burst into laughter-including Artemis.

"I do" Hades said raising his foot and walking over to the grave "Hey sister I just want to say I'll miss beating you up,it made me happy seeing you bleed and cry,you were too weak to be a Bloodshedder...or even a Peacemaker even they are too good for you" he paced in a circle before adding "Which means you were a total dud whose only purpose in life was to die,which you have done so way to go there..also thanks for ridding this herd of your pathetic self,you were a disgrace...a total disgrace" he stopped to take a breath while smiling "Oh by the way,your Peacemaker friends will soon be joining you in that goody goody Heaven place you always talked about very soon..I'll see to that" with that said he turned back to the herd a grin on his face "I swear I will kill those Peacemakers...I know thats my purpose in life...to rid the world of kindness"

Artemis and Dionysus looked at each other surprised their son was turning into a bigger killer everyday,they could not be prouder.

"Well done Hades" his father said actually nuzzling him for a few seconds before he realized he was being...ugh...loving and jerked away.

"Well anyone else want to say something?" Artemis asked,the whole herd just shook their heads.

"Good" Artemis replied before using her tail to swipe the dirt to fill the hole where her dead daughter lay. Soon the job was done and the herd started to depart,Corbeille was now really gone.

Hades walked on before he felt something hit him,and then something else. He looked over to see they were rocks,and the Peacemaker kids were throwing them at him.

Ben,Anela,Zac and Maia were planning to avenge Corbeille.....just too bad they did not notice Dionysus and Artemis sneaking up behind them.

~~~

Gonna try and update daily..keyword...try

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OH NOOO  :o

RUN GUYS RUN

I hate Hades even more with each chapter,how dare he talk about Corbeille like that and even worse-at her funeral!!

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
:anger Hades, I oughta... Unfortunatly, Artemis saw the circles I have on my hands, so she managed to cut it so I can't transmute anymore. :(  If only I had a Philosopher's Stone, I'd... (Small red stone drops into hand) That's convienent. Oh, Hades... :lol

BOOM

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I got another chapter coming soon,I just need to proof read and edit,but Im too lazy to do that right now. should have it up in a hour or 2.

Why you guys so mean to Hades?? *snickering*

Zimmy,if you hate him now,wait till you see what he does in the chapter after the next.

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Explosive transmutation circles and a Philospher's Stone armed and waiting.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok guys,heres todays chapter,if you missed Corbeille's Funeral chapter this will not make sense..I think.

~~~~~~~~~~

Artemis and Dionysus sneaked up on the Peacemakers,they looked at each other and smirked before raising their feet ready to crush them.

The kids turned feeling someone standing over them and screamed, just managing to get out of the way.

"RUN!" Zac screamed leading his friends across the barren field they were on,the Bloodshedders chased after them with the taste for blood.

Anela screamed as she tripped,she wined in pain due to her now sprained ankle,not noticing her friends kept running.

Before she could react,the Bloodshedders were on top of her.

Meanwhile in a little valley,another herd was eating. These were the Peacemakers.

A grey female was talking to a brown male,their names were Sam and Tori,they were mates and the parents of Maia.

They were giggling to each other about 'how cute' their daughter and Zac were together. They were surprised when they heard childish screaming.

"MUM! DAD!" Maia ran up to them "Bloodshedders are after us!".

"Bloodshedders?!" Tori screamed grabbing her daughter and her friends pulling them close.

Sam looked at them and frowned "Wheres Anela?" he asked not seeing the purple girl anywhere.

Ben gasped and spun his head around "ANELA?! ANELA?!" he panicked not seeing his best friend anywhere,he pulled away from Tori and screamed "ANELA?!".

Over hearing an adult female came running up "Is something wrong with Anela?" Lilo questioned about her daughter.

"She is missing" Maia said timidly before gasping "What if the Bloodshedders got her?" she whimpered.

Lilo's face paled "Bloodshedders?".

"Yeah they attacked us..." Ben got cut of by his father Chad.

"Did you go into their territory?" Chad asked his son sternly..he really wasn't the most concerned right now.

"We bumped into them..they killed..." Zac began to say but was cut off by Tori.

"Killed who?" she asked concerned.

"Corbeille" Maia said "They broke her neck and stabbed her..she was a...Bloodshedder but she was really nice trust me"

"Corbeille...Corbeille..." Sam thought "You don't mean the leader Artemis and Dionysus's daughter do you?"

"That would be her" Maia whispered softly.

"What were you doing with her?" Sam asked frowning.

Lilo screamed "Enough we can talk about this later..right now we should be going to find my daughter"

"Your right" Tori agreed and looked down to Maia "Ok kids can you tell us where you saw the Bloodshedders?"

The kids glanced at each other "The Barren Fields" Ben answered worried sick about his 'girlfriend'.

The adults looked at each other "Isn't that where they bury their dead?" Tori asked shaking her head trying to get the pictures out of her mind "Lets just go" she took off running,the rest of the adults following her "You kids stay here!" she shouted over her shoulder.

They ran as fast as they could,when the reached the Barren Fields they gasped. The Bloodshedders were gone...and so was Anela.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Noooo they took Anela...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"No...no...NO!" Lilo cried not seeing her daughter anywhere,the female longneck wiped her head back and forth in panic.

"We'll find her" Sam told her walking forward trying to track the Bloodshedders,he scanned the distance frowning,he swore if those Bloodshedders have hurt young Anela they won't live long enough to regret it. He was leader of the Peacemakers along with his mate Tori. He stopped suddenly thinking he heard something...something like screams.

~

Anela was terrified,she was in the Bloodshedder territory pinned down by Hades while Artemis beat the senses out of her.

Artemis laughed as she struck the Peacemaker over and over and over she was enjoying this.

"Please...stop...let me go back to my mother" the young female begged tears pouring down her face.

Artemis stopped for a moment "Why should I do something to help a Peacemaker?" she questioned.

"Because...we would do the same for you...and inside your good at heart I"m sure" Anela answered the murderous female.

Artemis frowned at this answer and looked around before glancing down at the child "I doubt that" she said making Anela's face fall "But we'll let you go...on one condition".

Anela gulped and asked "W-w-what is that condition?" she stammered.

The adult smirked "If I see you anywhere near my herd again,I'll personally make sure you drown" she threatened "Hades let her up".

Hades didn't listen instead he just pressed his foot against the girls throat "No mum,I must kill her" he attempted to choke the Peacemaker.

"Hades,let her up" Artemis said more sternly.

"But mum..." Hades complained.

"NOW!" Artemis shouted.

Hades muttered under his breath and got off Anela glaring at her.

"Now,you run along and don't dare get your herd to attack us or else" Artemis said as Anela scrambled to her feet.

Anela nodded and quickly bolted to the safety of her herd and mother,she skidded to a stop though and walked back to Artemis and nuzzled her on the leg "Thank you miss" she said before running again.

Artemis watched her leave a sad look on her face,she remembered her childhood days...and love. She sighed a tear starting to fall,she had become a monster. Seeing Anela reminded her of her own daughter Corbeille and the fact that her daughter was dead.

Dead,her little girl was dead and it was all her fault. Artemis's mind wandered as she began to wonder how Corbeille felt,all she got was abuse and hate,when she did find kindness and love she was killed for it,an child was dead for doing what children do-make friends.

Artemis was now full on crying,she was a monster,a complete and total monster. She began to walk on not noticing the confused look her son was giving her-she did not care about him right now,he was the devil himself she knew that much. She wanted her baby girl back but that was never going to happen,she was dead and was not coming back. Gone...gone...GONE she was GONE! Artemis collapsed to the ground in grief sobbing wildly,she wanted to take it back..all of it back. She even killed her own parents...why...why?! So she could join a group of evil monsters thats why..why did she do that She jerked when she realized something..she wanted to be good again...she...wanted to be a...Peacemaker. She raised her head and eyed the distance in direction of the Peacemaker home...would she even be welcomed back

~

Anela walked on she gasped when she spotted her herd "Mummy!" she cried sprinting towards her.

"Anela?" Lilo called hearing her voice "ANELA!" she ran forward grabbing her daughter in a hug "Oh I was so scared we thought Bloodshedders got you".

"They did" Anela explained "But the lady let me go".

"They...let you go?" Tori asked completely surprised.

"Yeah,the big purple female said I can go..as long as I don't go near their territory again" she answered leaning into her mothers leg.

"Big purple female?" Chad asked shocked "You don't mean Artemis do you?".

"Oh yeah,her name was Artemis..thats what she said Miss Artemis" Anela smiled.

"I dont believe this" Lilo said in total disbelief.

"It true Mummy,I swear it" Anela muttered "That other kid...the black one tried to choke me..I think his name was Hades..and then Miss Artemis saved me".

"Well Artemis was once a peacemaker" Tori said wisely "Maybe deep inside she has a had a change and heart,maybe there is hope for her yet".

"What if she asks to re-join us?" Lilo asked curious.

"Well due to herd law we have to let her,it is considered a sin to turn someone down" Sam answered "Though I doubt she'll live long"/

"What do you mean?" asked Chad.

"The Bloodshedders will consider her a traitor...she'll be how do we say...executed"

`~``~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artemis..turning...good?