The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dawn of The Shadowlands

Nahla · 62 · 8230

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drip

Drip

Tama sighed as she watching the remains of a downpour dripped from the entrance of her and Skyla's cave. She longed to be free,she wanted to see her mother again but she also doubted her mother knew she was still alive. After all it had been YEARS since Hades took Tama. Hades...just the name made Tama want to rage,that longneck ruined her life. Doubling her problems she was going to be the mother to his children..unwillingly. So was Skyla-her best friend. She frowned at the thought of Skyla,Hades took her off this morning and no one has seen any of them since. She cared not if something had happened to Hades,but Skyla... that worried her. She tilted her head when she said voices..and not just any voices but the voices of Hades's father Dionysus and Grandmother Seleme,she was curious so she stayed in her cave but laid down pretending to sleep but listening to every word.

"Where is Hades?" she heard Seleme ask her son.

"Up in the next valley getting girls" he chuckled "Took Skyla with him so they can pose as a married couple-makes the leaders more welcoming to newcomers trust me" he looked at the 'sleeping' Tama "They'll be even more likely to accept them quick if female is pregnant".

"Skyla is too?" Seleme asked in surprise "I know Tama is".

"Yep,Hades got em both" Dionysus chuckled "Actually now I think of,they gone to that valley..the one you and dad wanted..as did Artemis and I before Artemis flipped and lost her mind".

"You don't mean?" Seleme asked grinning.

Dionysus smiled evily and confirmed "Paradise Fields" and rose his head "He shall claim it one day and we'll build our dream-we'll get what we always wanted,he might even rename it to what we wanted".

Seleme would of cheered if she didn't believe cheering was a form of happiness "It's dawn" she said,

"Dawn?" Dionysus looked up the midday sky,clouds still lingered in the sky due to the recent sky water.

"Yes,if Hades actually does it-yes it is dawn" Seleme's eyes seem to glow with darkness "Of The Shadowlands"

Tama gulped,she had a feeling that whatever this 'Shadowlands' was going to be...it was going to be something awful...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it so short but it my comeback,and yes this the 'real' (well it is a fic for a cartoon) story. The Shadowlands being a plan by a herd the whole time? Oooh. But how did Hades get into power alone? You will find out....when I write that chapter

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Had to reread that whole thing :p

Now we finally know where the title comes from heh. Oh, and I'm really bad at naming characters so don't ask me :bolt

Good Luck! I hope you can get back into writing this :yes
Inactive, probably forever.