The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pokemon World

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Our world, one inhabited by creatures called Pokemon. Pokemon are our friends, people can keep them as pets, use them in fights, even as a study subject." Began an aging professor as he slowly paced at the front of the museum exhibit, the glass cabinets behind him filled with Pokemon from every region, donated by young trainers over time. "Today, I ask you. Like those before you- will you go on a journey? To fill up a Pokedex?" he asked.

The children at the front were awestruck, each of them happy at the prospect of owning their very own Pokemon partner. "When I grow up, I wanna go on a trip like the professor!" said one of them, another one agreeing with her "Yeah! It'd be so much fun!"

Meanwhile, scattered throughout the group of children and adults were some teenagers, idly listening as the professor continued to talk. Isamu sighed "Man... i'd love to have a Pokemon... I just can't afford a starter..." he was interrupted by his thoughts when he noticed two Pokeballs shook gently for a moment. "What was that?" he asked himself silently, shaking his head he paid attention again.
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I had a chance, honestly. When I was ten like everyone else. But I was late to the professor's lab and all the starters were taken, just my luck." Aison replied. He too had dreams of becoming a trainer but it all seemed so far.

"Imasu, if you could have any pokemon as a starter, which would it be." Aison asked, hoping to get a positive mood between them.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Isamu glanced to his older friend "Hmm... probably Totodile? or even Charmander?" he said back, the Professor then urging everyone to come take a look at some of the Pokemon.

(Also, Tamara will already have her starters, we'll meet her further along :3 )

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Fennekin would be my choice, Snivy isn't a bad one either." Aison replied, observing a Ninetales and then came to a stop at a large talk housing a Milotic, completely in awe of the serpentine pokemon.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Glancing over the Pokeballs with the small LED screens above them, Isamu reached out to the Pokeball that wobbled. Surprised when it happened again. "Okay... this is a little weird..." he commented to himself quietly. Glancing back to the professor, the old man took out a Pokeball, pressing the center button caused it to open and spew out a Houndoom

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Waiting on you Belmont