The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

fantasy Roleplaying: A different turn of events

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
RP Start:

It was late in the evening and Jake was walking home from Sashas house with Rex, Sasha lived not far away from Jakes house. They both lived in a city that was populated by Dracons. This city was named Minthebec. It was filled with beggers on the streets, and it was hard to get a good paying job unless you were in the military.

Halfway home, Jake and Rex were ambushed by some thugs, there were 4 of them. Luckily Jake and Rex knew how to defend themselves, they had been taught by their father Kaedril in martial arts and how to fight.

"ah crap..." said Jake "i have an idea......RUN!". jake and Rex turned in the opposite direction of the thugs and they both ran down the road to get away. Jake and Rex stopped and they looked behind them. Nobody was following them.

"that was close..." said Rex

"i know...." replied Jake "come on Rex we gotta get home to mum now"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
---

Somewhere in the future of another universe two boys named Jake and Zac were playing halo 3 on the Legendary difficulty. They had both gotten up to an extremely hard part in the game where they had to kill two Gigantic scarab tanks! . Jake used his player Master chief  to blow up the scarabs legs, once that happened Zac used the Arbiter to board the Scarab and blow it to pieces!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
(OOC: Much as I hate to say it, it is kinda hard to take this RP too seriously, what with all the frenetic, out-of-control action and disorienting images. I mean no offense, it is a good idea. You really ought to clean up this page before continuing it. )

(EDIT: Better!   :D )

frogboy549

• Ruby
    • View Profile
he was reading a book as a dracon came up to him and started bullying him, Xin got up and his face went red, he turned to the dracon and the dracon said " what you want ", so Xin clenches his fist as his hand turns to to metal, as the dracon goes to swing at Xins head, Xin ducks and punches him in his sweaty dracon balls

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile