The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Video Game Trivia

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm...  I forgot about that.  This is what happens when I don't plan these questions out...

Anyway, good guess, but no cigar...which is a good thing, because it's bad for your health.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Metal Gear Solid 2: Twin Snakes
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Nope.  Here's a hint:  They are both fighting games.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i know Soul Caliber II had crossover characters, with Link being one fof the Gamecube version. The other, im guessing, is Dead or Alive 4, as it had Ryu from the Ninja Gaiden series.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
You're half right, but I can't tell you which game you got right.  I'm still hating myself for not researching in advance...so many games I've not played. :bang

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I would say Soul Calibur 2 because Ryu appears in all of the Dead or Alive games so it can't really count as a wierd crossover.

As for the other fighting game, I will have to say Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Soul Calibur 2 is right.  It has Link in GameCube, Heihachi Mishima in PS2, and (have NO idea why) Spawn in the 360.

The second one is not it, especially because it's the first time I've heard about it. :blink:

Here's the giveaway:  I gave the hint earlier that it has the same name, but different numbers.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Soul Calibur IV (4). It has Star Wars characters in it.

Also, Soul Calibur II was released on the Xbox, but not the 360.

Mortal Kombat versus DC is an upcoming fighting game that features Mortal Kombat characters and DC Comic characters like Batman and Superman. The two of them and Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the only four comfirmed characters so far, but it's supposed to be interesting.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ding, ding!  Soul Calibur 4 is right.  I'll be stunned to see how they can get Yoda and Darth Vader into the story line...

I know Flathead got Soul Calibur 2 first, but LBTFan polished it off.  So please don't kill me if I let LBTFan take the mic...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here goes nothing:

Video games normally don't include any swearing in dialogue unless they are rated T or above. However, which was the first rated E game to accidentally speak out a curse word, and why was the game not rated T because of it?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry, but not the right answer. However, the original SNES version of Mega Man X did not include curse words, but when it was ported over to the Gamecube for Mega Man X Collection it received a T rating because of a couple added curse words.