The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

PokÈmon Sun And Moon

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's a remake dude it's a waste of money alight it's a remake of the same game that we already own. I'm not wasting 80.00 on two remakes,

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm gonna wait and see right now to see how much is gonna be added/changed in these games. Looks interesting, though.

Also, on the Pokemon companies website, it said "Switch release date TBA" for about 10 minutes before it was removed. I wonder if that was an actual mistake, or just a "We don't want to announce it for switch yet" kind of mistake. :p I'd love for it to be on the switch, myself.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well with remakes they don't add much it's the same game as the original just with minor better graphics

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It looks like Ultra Beasts will have a greater focus in these versions, with some UB merge with the legendaries and Necrozma. I really like the UB idea in the last games and wish they had a greater focus than just some quick post game story. So far I'm not interested in re-purchasing though.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah the original games are fine for me since it has all the same stuff the remake is gonna have in it anyway

Rustam

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Social Network Profile
So, once a new story, I'll have to buy it. Sly Nintendo's analysts were able to attract my interest with another clone game.  :yes For certain in the game there will be new Alola-pokemons. I'm sure about it.
Forever in the past.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah okay so your okay to wasting 2283.55 ruble on a game that's basically the original just better graphics that's cool. I'm sure there's maybe some minor differences but it's not enough for me to waste 40.00 usd on it.

Rustam

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Social Network Profile
In fact, 3000 rubles - Pokemon Sun was cost so much. :yes I place great hopes on Ultra SM. Remember those empty spaces that were in the cities in the original SM? I'm sure in these spaces there will be gyms. :) I understand, it sounds too optimistic, but remember how the SM ended. They founded their own league in Alola. So... The rest you can think of yourself. :) In the SM was such a plot that after this buy a clone is not at all sorry. The only game about Pokemon, which is not sorry to play for the sake of the plot and characters.
Forever in the past.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay I can see that it could have better stuff and more add ons that the original games didn't have hopefully it will have more stuff to keep us busy. Even tho I'm complaining I'll probably end up buying one of them in the end. And wow 3,000 ruble for one DS game that's very expensive over there.