The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Thunder

Threehorn · 486 · 50561

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
This RPG is going to have a longneck child with his mother the problem is he can't hear since when he hatched a massive lightning blast happened only 10 meters away and the thunder seriously damaged his hearing. His mother named him Thunder and since traveling with the herd of longnecks his been lonely outcasted by the other longneck children till his Mother had just enough of it of the longneck adults and kids taking the mick of her sons problem of hearing so she leaves the heard with her son to go to a place that peaceful and not have a problem with her son Thunder's hearing since he can't hear she used virbations of her feet to commucate with him and getting him to read a view words of her mouth when speaking to him directly like his name and a few verbs but other then that he relied on his smell and feeling of the ground for any dangers that his mother can't tell him if she sees it first. He does have  a good set of eyes he could tell a expression that towards him cause of this one thing he can't do which is hear others speak.

If anyone like to join in this rpg, the usually LBT charcaters for this one and the Spikethumbs are welcome of cause :)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Moving to the Great Valley a large Longneck and her young son Thunder arriving in the earily morning of the day she'd had choose to leave the herd after feeling that her son was being miss treated having enough of it she choice to head to the Valley with her child hearing about it being a peaceful place and hope it the right place for her son as she looked at him as they walked smiling to him resuring that he will have a happy life growing up then the one in the herd where he was mistreated by children and adults.

He returning a smile back to her and carry on walking into the Great Valley being new arrivals.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(whos going to join in this new RPG?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I will, but I'm not sure which roles are open. Can I use the Darius character from the last RPg?)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I think I will be Cera and Mr Threehorn, so there will be a opening for the adults and other kids, plus thinking having Hyp, Mutt and Nod in this one as well.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright, Has Kenji replied to you yet? 3 people woould be better than 2 imo.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Okay 2 questions number 1 may I join in this RP? If so can I be Petrie? If not I'll make up my own Dinosaur kid if you guys would prefer always wanted too have my kid Longneck character Dash play in this  :) }

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Can I use my characters from the other rp?  Also can I be Littlefoot?

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Yeah good, we will keep to a rule of 1 or maybe 2 personally characters and ALL have to be LBT type dinosaurs! no travel from other worlds creatures! get me guys I want this to be strickly on the lines of LBT style no strange magic stuff as well, so far it is

ME: Thunder, his Mother Lousie, Cera and Mr Threehorn.
Nick: none at the minute
F-14: Littlefoot (up to one or maybe two peronsally characters)
Dash the Longneck: Petrie and Dash

I will post up the starting again when we all sorted ok)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I asked to Be Darius Threhorn. I'll Play Mutt too...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Alright so this is what it looks like at the moment

ME: Thunder, his Mother Lousie, Cera and Mr Threehorn.
Nick: Darius (rainbow face kid) and Mutt
F-14: Ducky, (since Spike don't talk I think it ok for F-14 to do him since Ducky is his Sister) Spike, Strafe, Snork.
Dash the Longneck: Petrie and Dash

We got left over, Littlefoot, Adults like Grandpa, Grandma, Ducky's and Spike's mum, Petire's mum and what ever custom charcarers maybe from Kenji if he would like to join in)

Tinysaurus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'll be my own character:
Name: "Spine", which may be an alias.
Species: Spinosaurus
Appearence: Dark olive green, bright red sail, hourglass marks on either side of sail.
Bio: Following Thunder and his mother since they left their herd, this Spinosaurus isn't hungry for revenge, just hungry. He hopes to find more dinosaurs to eat wherever these two longnecks were going.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Better give him a name Tiny, we can't keep calling him "The Spinosaur".
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Thanks guys better do a quick profile of Dash for ya)

Name Dash

Species: Longneck

GenderMale

Parents:None

Apearance: Looks kinda like Little Foot but smaller and has a small scar over his right eye

Personality He's very friendly once you get too know him but when he first meets someone he can be very shy/nervous. He's the type that always likes too stand up for his friends.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tinysaurus,Jun 27 2006 on  06:20 PM
Appearence: Dark olive green, bright red sail, hourglass marks on either side of sail.
Bio: Following Thunder and his mother since they left their herd, this Spinosaurus isn't hungry for revenge, just hungry. He hopes to find more dinosaurs to eat wherever these two longnecks were going.
Erm this is going to be mainly in the Great Valley into the story a rock slide opens up a strange cave that has mystic sounds coming from inside that in the Great Valley side and no enterance to outside the valley through it as well so it wouldn't really work out for a sharptooth in it. And I don't think the idea of a sharptooth finding a way in that only leaf eaters know since they travel there and being only one he wouldn't stand a change against hundards of dinosaurs and they would stick together to push any sharptooths back. good idea for a charcater but not for this type of story line sorry tiny. I should of put that up sooner, it would be very hard to put up something like that in a RPG like this somewhere into it. sorry Tiny I don't think it going to work out.
Tiny try to make a charcater if you like that not a sharptooth then it all cool, cause I just think if one sharptooth found a way in then more will follow leading to a rpg going out of hand and that not going to happen in this one. sorry a sharptooth most likely wouldn't work out pal.

Dash, your charcater good for it though, tiny think of another charcater if you can, I don't know if it going to work out and this time I don't want a rpg going wildly out of control like some others.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jun 27 2006 on  04:17 PM
Quote from: Tinysaurus,Jun 27 2006 on  06:20 PM
Erm this is going to be mainly in the Great Valley into the story a rock slide opens up a strange cave that has mystic sounds coming from inside that in the Great Valley side and no enterance to outside the valley through it as well so it wouldn't really work out for a sharptooth in it. And I don't think the idea of a sharptooth finding a way in that only leaf eaters know since they travel there and being only one he wouldn't stand a change against hundards of dinosaurs and they would stick together to push any sharptooths back. good idea for a charcater but not for this type of story line sorry tiny. I should of put that up sooner, it would be very hard to put up something like that in a RPG like this somewhere into it. sorry Tiny I don't think it going to work out.
Tiny try to make a charcater if you like that not a sharptooth then it all cool, cause I just think if one sharptooth found a way in then more will follow leading to a rpg going out of hand and that not going to happen in this one. sorry a sharptooth most likely wouldn't work out pal.

Dash, your charcater good for it though, tiny think of another charcater if you can, I don't know if it going to work out and this time I don't want a rpg going wildly out of control like some others.
I don't fully comprehend you want me too think of another made up character? How would me thinking of another character stop the rp from going wildly out of control?

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I just did RPs in the past and some stories go a bit crazy.

(Dash your charcater is fine!)

I am just not sure how we could fit a sharptooth in the story. I thought over how the path events could work out but in those path events it was never thought of having a sharptooth in it. sorry if I make a mistake in some of the words that i placed I hope we all could happily rping in this. But there not much gong to have the sharptooth in it since most of this is in the Great Valley making it quite differcult for a sharptooth peronsal charcater appear in it.

Maybe he could play as Littlefoot until he has the sharptooth appear. just trying to think this through.

Kenji choice not to join in for now so we need to fill in the main charcater area as well before we start off ok?

So who would do Littlefoot, and adults

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok forget the last two posts I made let him have the sharptooth :)

just thinking about it maybe we can fit it in somewhere, just been thinking about it today :) so Tiny you can have the Sharptooth in it.

NOW all we need is the fill in the last spots! Littlefoot and adults anyone? please?

-Threehorn