The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pirates of the Insane Dutchman

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I Was on an amusment park ride which malfunctioned, threw me foward, and I bashed my face in upon hitting the deck of this ship? Nick said. His face was still sore. "so how long have you been aboard Aves?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In the digital world Terry had his costumes switch to normal looking clothes and activated the device to try to get back to his home world, the first of many attempts. Hawkmon had gone to his Poromon form, since it was easiest to conceal. He had him in his hat (normally his helmet) that he held in one hand with his goggles on his pocket.

He went through the tunnel and as he went it switched color to reddish. On the deck of the ship a small white glowing area appeared. Then wind came from this as it grew wider and mist blew out of the white area obscuring what was happening withing. When the wind died down and the mist dissipated Terry stood there in normal casual clothes circa 2045 with his hat in one hand and Hawkmon in his intraining form concealed within it. He looked around.

"Still doesn't look like where I came from.  I wonder where I am this time." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, Mate you're on some sort of pirate ship.." Nick said.. " As for how to get off, well, I'm not sure HOW to get off.. I don't know who you are, friend, but i think you made a one way trip..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yuuto sighed as Deneb set him against the wall of the ship. He pulled the card out of his belt, the card fading away with a shimmer of green light. He unclipped his belt and his armor turned grey and shattered apart.

Deneb bowed to the newcomer. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Deneb and this is Yuuto."

The human pushed himself back to his feet.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He waved, "I'm Terry.  And as for a 1 way trip." he said and moved his left hand, still holding the hat with Poromon hidden in it up and used his right to pull back his sleeve to turn on his wrist computer and turn it on and pressed a few buttons to see a number count down, "Once a certain something has fully recharged I can leave and try again." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Could you take us with you?' Nick said hopefully... I need to get back and sue that amusement park for its crappy ride..' He joked..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You have a way out of here?" Yuuto asked.

"Could you take the two of us as well? Hopefully before that Rider finds his way back unto the ship," Deneb said.

------------------------------------

Asakura had used the reflective surface of the water to enter the Mirror World and then called out Evildiver, a flying maroon mantaray to fly him back unto the ship. The Mirror World version of the ship was of course completely vacant except for him and his contract monster. The few reflective surfaces on the ship, showed him the real world's ship.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 22 2009 on  11:26 PM
I Was on an amusment park ride which malfunctioned, threw me foward, and I bashed my face in upon hitting the deck of this ship? Nick said. His face was still sore. "so how long have you been aboard Aves?"
"Long enough to know this is not some crazt amusement park ride." replied Aves "This is a real pirate ship loaded with goofball pirateers who dont even know the first thing about pillaging and plundering. The captain himself is a complete idiot!"

Ducky started to sneeze again in the background from the powdered garlic

"Oh... and we seem to be surrounded by cartoon baby dinosaurs from some Universal animation.."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, We'll take you with us.. and leave these guys to do.. whatever they are doing.. " Nick said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves shook his head

"Nick... look around you, man... we're on a cursed ship in a cursed zone. surrounded by endless fathoms of salt water. We're not going anywhere... for a long while."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great' Nick frowwned, sitting down on a barrell... "So, You need any assiatant cooks?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm not just going to sit here," Yuuto said in his normal arrogant manner. "I'm going to find a way back home."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I could, not sure how you'd like the digital world, though it does have nice places." He said slipping out where he had been for the time he'd gone chasing and fighting that monster he found out later was a digimon.  He'd only been out of the digital world once before.  He had not known about anything where he was till after the fight in a temple where he had accidentally released Hawkmon.  He wondered if when he left the digital world the next time if he'd wind up on a pirate ship again like the time before and this time he had.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any place is better than this dump' Nick said. "Its like the old Insane Cafe on a boat. Its a mess , theres weird characters all over the place, and the smell is horrible..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Meanwhile...

On another vessel (The China Devil) that was locked for eternity amidst the cursed triangle...

Captain Chong was spying on the Insane Dutchman through his spyglass, all the while laughing a hardy laugh

"My revenge in nigh! That fox and his friends were not brought here by ill mistake! Soon they shall know!"

Chong's assistant, the (Tiny China Man from Insane Cafe 3) approached him

"Master Chong... when shall we deploy the trap?"

"Oh... soon, my little minion... Soon... Are my Spork Armies ready?"

"Almost, master... we're starting a new batch of your potion as we speak!"

--------------------

Aves was standing portside of the Insane Dutchman watching as the sun drifted into evening. A small speck of light glittered from the distance, though he knew not where it came from, he could care less

"WAA CHOO!" started Pirate Ducky from the galley "Mister Aves, sir... can I get away from this stinky stuff? Its hurting my nose!"

"Meh... do whatever ya want." said Aves dully "Take a break... I think we'll all need it before long."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Come over by me" Nick said Kindly. 'Whats your name?' He asked. "My names Nick"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yuuto was leaning against the railing of the ship, starting off at the horizon. He considered calling the Zeroliner and seeing how far they could get in normal space, but decided to wait and see if Terry's device would be of any help.

"Hello!" Deneb said brightly as he approached. He thrust forth a fistful of hand-wrapped candy. "This is from Yuuto and myself. Please get along with Yuuto."

Yuuto sighed and attempted to ignore his Imagin partner. He was always trying to get people to like Yuuto by being overly kind and passing out treats. It irritated Yuuto a lot, especially when Deneb talked for him, often saying exactly the opposite and what Yuuto would.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terry shook hands with Deneb.  He put the candy into his hat, knowing from experience how hungry digimon were.  He then walked over to where Nick was hearing Poromon starting to sniff at and taste one of the candies in the hat he still held in one hand.

"I'm Terry, nice to meet you." He said smiling.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hey Terry, I'm Nick' Nick smiled. "I actually know the cook here" he motioned to  Aves. "Apparentky according to Aves here, we're stuck here for awhile.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You have to wait a while till your device charges or a portal or gate opens for you?" Terry asked.