The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pirates of the Insane Dutchman

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Good," Yuuto said, leaning against the railing. The Zeroliner moved forward, going through a loop formed by the track before disappearing back into a portal.

"That still leaves us with the problem of getting from your world..." Deneb glanced at Hawkmon. "Back to ours. You said that you hadn't located your own homeworld yet, right?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"There are digiportals to earth, in some cases different earths, and digiportals to other digital worlds also.  I just have the ability to make my own digiportal.  Once the device has powered up.  I've upgraded the device once so it doesn't take as long as before to fully power up." Terry said.  Maybe one of those you can get back to your home, if you can't directly from the digital world I to back to, or one of the other parallel digital worlds or earths." Terry said

(ooc: I thought it was one way to prevent everyone who'd leave from leaving before the plot is over.)

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(ooc: Only problem is moving the plot forward without Aves to direct Captain Pegeyes.)

"It all sounds rather confusing," Deneb said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(His computer is not working so it'll be awhile. I might just play as him  to keep the story mocving)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I'm sure he'd not mind, as long as you can give him a summary of the important bits.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Meanwhile the ship continued sailing on its eternal voyage.. Aves passed out small portions of food to those gathered around. It was not much, and didn't look all that good, but it was better than nothingm, Nick reasoned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yuuto didn't share Nick's grudging acceptance of the food. He had always been a rather spoiled person. Though he didn't complain about it aloud, his refusal to eat any more after the first bite and his angry expression spoke for themselves.

"Are you sure you don't want any? It's pretty good," Deneb said, leaving Yuuto wandering at the Imagin's strange sense of taste. Imagins did seem to be able to tolerate eating things most humans wouldn't. Still that didn't stop Deneb from being an excellent cook.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Aves is a good cook.. I should know, I've worked with him for a couple years now. he makes the most out of what he has.. and in this case that doesn't seem to be much..' ick said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks." Terry said getting some of the food and eating it.  

"Yea, thanks." Dan said, also taking some of the food and not complaining, he did not think it would do any good complaining and the folks could only make food from certain things.

Hawkmon started eating from his plate of food and drinking the occasional sip from his drink.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick sat down on a crate, and started eating. it was mushy but good..and it was warm.. which was a plus..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Aves had set back to work cooking the food while Pirate Ducky continued her work in the garlic room

"WAACHOO!"

Aves sighed and shook his head.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So Aves, are they any points of land close by/' Nicjk asked. Or is there just water?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: