The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 52495

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" yeah I bet." Damon said, looking up at the stars. "Simba, do you ever wish you were just a regular lion, and not a king?" He asked his cousin. "To be honest, even the slightiest possibility of being in a possition of power like that scares me. The responsibility of making hard choices, knowing that every wrong choice could create a dissaster. I don't want to be anyones king or leader, or anything like that. I just want the punishment I diserve for murder and canibalism." Damon told simba. I should've just let that Pyscho Lioness Rhona kill me." he said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu sighed, clearly annoyed. "Damon, will you STOP wanting to die? You're a cub, you shouldn't be that melodramatic."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm not going to kill you  Damon, nor am I going to allow anyone else to kill you, even yourself. you are going to live, you have no choice. so put those thoughts out of your head for good.. and stop talking about wanting to die. as for your question, that was never a possibility with me. I was born a prince so being a leader was my birthright. every king makes mistakes, just like every ordinary creature in Africa.that comes with the territory Damon." simba replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You'd be the same way if you were forced to kill and eat your mother and Siblings!" Damon snapped at Kovu before he laid his head down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you." Damon Apologized to his Uncle before turning to simba. "Then Maybe you and Rhoda need to have a little chat. back when Rhoda found me and Makaila, I called you the cowardly king of Pride Rock." Damon Confessed. Rhoda probley would of killed me and split my dead Body up among the Pride." He said. "I'm not sure if she was just trying to scare me into being good or what." Damon said. "Be good and Good will follow. My mom use to tell me that all the time, but I was good before she and my Siblings were taken from me, I tried to be good after what happened in that cave, and I was good 15 minutes ago. I'm starting to think being good isn't doing me any good." Damon said to Simba.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you spoke out of ignorance Damon. simba replied "and being evil isn't an option, we won;t allow you to become like your father or Zira or scar. You probably thought I was a Coward, largely because your father raised you to think prides are weak, when in fact the opposite is true. Alone, a lion can do littlehelp
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon started to feel a little better after hearing that. "Thank's Simba." he said, rubbing his body up againist Simba's arms. " I'll go with you, and I'll stop wanting to die just Please don't tell Yuna I killed and ate my mom and siblings." He pleaded with his cousin.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Damon, Stop. Worrying." Kovu said, getting somewhat annoyed.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon was about to answer, but he figured Kovu wouldn't understand. "I'm going to sleep." He said, walking to a tree that was close by and climbing it. He found a sturdy branch and decided to sleep there. He laid there for a while before He drifted off to sleep.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu didn't really dislike Damon, but he was getting sick of his worries.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
OK, we're really lost the plot narrative for this story, we're going to have to start fresh.. Sorry guys..we're going to have to reboot.)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(this thread is now closed and is being moved.)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After Deliberation I have decided to revive this rp..we will pick up where we left off..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
he'll bew fine in time kovu' simba said to him. for now lets press on..
- king yunas kingdom was a mixture of grassland and hills...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: