The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Final Destination: The RP

brekclub85 · 178 · 11297

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tim and Terri tried to take to the top of the museum, hoping to get refuge on the roof.

"The upper walkway!" Tim pointed. As the couple was running for their lives across it, another rocket model tipped over, breaking the walkway in half, just where Terri was was.

"TIM!!" Terri cried as she fell to the ground below.

"Terri!" Tim cried back, being able to remain on the walkway.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"C'mon, Daisy!  We gotta move!  This s*** is screwed up!" Christina barked as she continued to run.  The best friends were now running through the dinosaur exhibit.  Just then, a femur bone from a Brachiosaurus skeleton crashed just behind them.  This caused Daisy to dive to the floor out of fear and cover her head with her hands as Christina continued to run, unaware that Daisy was left behind.  Daisy tried to get up, but fell down again when she slipped on dust created by the bone.

"Christina!  Help me!" she cried out.  She got the attention of Christina, causing her to turn around and head back for Daisy.

"Oh, hell!  Hang on!" Christina ordered.  In that moment, Daisy wished she was as brave as Christina.  Indeed, the two were complete opposites when it came to being fearless.  Christina helped Daisy up, and then instructed her to run with her.

"Don't act like a fraidycat this time!  You could've died back there!" Christina scolded.

"Sorry!" Daisy cried.

"It's okay this time!  Just keep goi...!"

CRASH!

"NO!!!" Daisy screamed in horror as she saw Christina get crushed by a Pternadon skeleton.  She ran over and tried to lift fragments of the skeleton off of Christina, but it was no use.  The bones weighed much more than she did.

"Daisy!  *Cough* Save...*cough* *cough*...yourself," Christina gasped as she coughed up dark blood.  She then went limp, and Daisy only cried harder.  

"Why?!  Why, God, would you let this happen to us?!" Daisy shrieked as she cried harshly.  Just then, a Triceratops exhibit collapsed nearby.  Daisy jumped up in fear and decided to honor her late best friend's wishes by saving herself.  She tremored violently as she ran out of the dinosaur exhibit while saying the Hail Mary over and over again.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Joe looked around at what was going on, completely unaway that the rocketship behind him, had snapped from one of its support bams and was now falling right towards him.

The whole rocketship had just crushed the homless guy known as Joe Brown.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tim was trapped on the upper platform as he could only watch the chaos around him.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Daisy continued to run and pray aloud as she made her way through the space exhibit.  Just then, a ceiling tile narrowly missed her and smashed on the floor next to her.

"Ahh!" she shrieked out of startlement.  "Somebody!  Anybody!  Help me!"  As she continued to run, a replica of Saturn crashed several feet in front of her.  She did not have any time to react as a dagger-sized shard of metal rim traveled toward her at an insane speed and shafted her through the heart.

"Auggggh!" she cried in pain as she fell over and rolled onto her back while clutching the impaled shard, attempting to pull it out.  When she looked up toward the ceiling, she froze in fear as she saw a piece of ceiling tile dangling high above her.  She tried to move but was now too weak to do such.  She continued to stare with her hands clutching the shard.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with..."

CRUNCH!

Daisy's body twitched briefly before it went still, the ceiling tile having traveled through her head.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Damn it...." Tim muttered, not seeing an escape route.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Jonathan had been in the museum lobby when everything happened at once...and despite the lobby being the most open space in the entire building it was literally made of 90% glass....and when that began to crack and splinter, he turned to run, only to slip on a piece of already broken glass, and impaled himself in the neck with a shard that was now protruding through his entire airway and spine.

Amy had been in the underwater exhibit when the catastrophe began. She ran for the nearest emergency exit, and just as she reached the door and began to push on the release bar, she happened to look up and she screamed as the massive steel and plaster model of a Sperm Whale came crashing down crushing her instantly.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just then, Tim felt the ruined walkway half he was on began to tilt.

"What the?!" he panicked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And then...it happened.

Tim felt a flash, and suddenly, he was back on the ground, and everyone was fine!

"What the?" he gasped, looking all around him, no signs of any damage or chaos had occurred.....yet.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: So I take it, you're not going to worru about F-22 at the moment? And if that is the case....what's going to happen to the list?)

Zack looked over at his sister and her girlfriend with a sligh groan, to which Zoe spoke up "Look, if you don't like being here, then why don't you just go home? Luna and I will be fine" she told him.

"Yes, I know, but of course, if I leave you two alone, mum will start getting all bitchy and what not at me, just because I haven't been watching out for you, and there is no way in hell I'm going to get grounded for that" Zack replied "Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to have a look around this dull and boring place..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: The list will stay the same, and I just wanted the rp to continue. And maybe that will allow Tim to be unsure about the list  ;) )

Tim started shivering all over.

"Don't tell me this stuff scares you," Aggie laughed. Tim turned his sister and his friends. "I heard her say that before," Tim said about Zoe's comment.

"What are you talking about?" Alexis asked puzzled.

Then Tim saw Kyle trying to stop some kids from playing tag near the exhibits. "I saw them..." Tim gasped.

"Baby, what's going on?" Terri asked, concerned for her boyfriend.

"We have to get out of here, this place is gonna fall apart! I saw it!" Tim began to freak out.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: Hehe, fair enough then, tis all good ^^)

Zack looked over to Tim and approached him "Dude, just because you don't like a museum, doesn't mean you have to go and say stuff like that, I mean, I may find this place as boring as heck, but doesn't mean I'm going to be an ass about it" he told him with a glare.

Zoe walked over to Zack and spoke to Tim "What are you on about anyway?" she decided to ask, holding onto Luna's hand still.

"It's going to fall apart? Then um, shouldn't we get going?" Luna decided to ask.

"Don't tell me you're eating up the garbage that he's talking about" Zack told Luna as he glanced back to Tim again "It's all just bulls***"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm not joking! I saw the whole thing! Everyone has to get out of here!" Tim panicked.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zack looked over to Terri "Can you get him under control? Cause if you wont, I will" Zack added on with a small tighten of his fists.

"Don't be stupid Zack, don't fight him" Zoe told him.

Zack just glanced at his sister then looked back to Tim and Terri mainly, seeming to glare slightly as well.

Luna on the other hand, was just quiet for the time being, yet, whispered to Zoe "Can we go now? I don't like the sound of what he's saying..."

Zoe sighed lightly "Well, if you want to, alright" she whispered back as she and Luna headed off for the exit, hand in hand still.

Zack looked to Zoe and Luna who were leaving, then to Tim "Happy now? My sister and her girlfriend are now leaving"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well they should if they don't want to die!" Tim yelled to Zack.

"Bro, calm down," Aggie said, realizing they were being noticed.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And that's when Zack did it, he swung a fist, right at Tim's face "That's for being such an a**h***" Zack spoke to him as he pointed to others "You lot should really learn to keep him under control next time" and by that point, Zack stood there for a few more seconds before turning to go and catch up with Zoe and Luna.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tim was so frustrated and panicked he ran to Zack and punched him back. "Everyone has to get out of here! LISTEN TO ME!"

"Whoa, hold up, hold up!" Kyle yelled, witnessing the thrown punches.

"Geez Tim," Alexis gulped, running outside

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zack seemed to give off a glare to Tim, ignoring what Kyle had said "No, you need to listen to yourself! You sound like a bloody escaped mental patient from a bloody metal hospital" Zack more or less yelled back, more or less ready to swing another punch at Tim.

Zoe and Luna were indeed, outside and Zoe glanced over, seeing Zack confronting Tim as she sighed, just shaking her head.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Wow! Those teeth look so much more massive than in the textbook!" Lyle observed.

"That's 'cuz it's made lifelike," Chirstina pointed out.

"I know, I know," Lyle sighed.

"The looks of them still scare me," Daisy said timidly.

"Daisy, you always were the anxious one. What could possib..." Christina stopped when she heard arguing from a nearby section of the museum.

"Dammit!  Why can't grown folks act their age?!" She growled before she rolled her eyed and turned in the direction of the exit.  "C'mon, let's go find these big mouths and tell 'em to put a sock in it!"  Christina marched in the direction of the loud voices, followed by Lyle and Daisy.

"Christina, what do you mean by me always having been 'the anxious one'?" Daisy asked.

"Exactly as it means.  You're so paranoid, Daisy.  How can you live with yourself if you're always afraid somethin' bad will happen?" Christina demanded.

"I don't know.  I never gave it much thought," Daisy whispered before the group finally reached Tim and Zack's groups.

"Hey!  Won't y'all cut the crap already?  There are mature folks here who are trying to enjoy the exhibits!" Christina barked.  Daisy, however, heard Zack's last statement about people dying, and she immediately felt herself fill with dread.  She made her way in front of Christina.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Daisy asked Zack.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Why don't you ask the little freak show over here?" Zack told Daisy, pointing to Tim "At least I didn't start making a big fuss about not wanting to be here"

That's what Zoe approached Zack again "Zack, don't make things any worse than what it has to be alright?"

Zack looked to his sister again "I'm not the one freaking about people apparantly dying in here, so I will only stop if he decides to act maturely about it all"

"Oh sure, like you're acting any differently" Zoe added on with a fold of her arms as Luna walked over, standing next to Zoe, but remained quiet.