The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RP Section Revival Party

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Aves, the forum fox was hanging out near the food table helping himself to a handfull of M&M's, it was only a matter of time before anybody showed up.. that is, if there was to be anybody who wanted to show up.

Every now and then he would beat the boredom of waiting by tossing suction darts at a portrait of Petrie (the Forum leader) or boast to a stuffed dummy in the corner about how he beat Petrie (the forum leader) at a game of virtual bowling a few years back

"Yep, I got four strikes in a row! But dont tell him I said that." said the fox before tossing another suction dart that landed sticking right on the nose of the forum's grand ruler "He'll deny it, no doubt."

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Upon learning there was a party at the GOF, CT accepted the invitation and made her way in with a bottle of Pepsi.  No point in making the underage members feel bad by guzzling beer in front of them and they can't have it.

"Hey, looks like somebody else likes playin' Darts.  Woah!  Is that really Ze Boss?  Hehe, only makes the game better!" CT said before she picked up a dart and aimed for Petrie.  She missed the portrait and hit the wall instead.

"Oops, looks like I've gotten rusty at Darts," CT said as she popped a handful of M&M's.  She then unscrewed the cap to her Pepsi.

"Om nom nom nom," CT munched before she washed the M&M's down with Pepsi.  "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!  Oh, I'm sorry.  'Scuuuuuse meh!"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Aves smirked and went for his bag, there he pulled out a nurf gun, specially designed for the suction darts that they were using

"Sometimes you just gotta do it with style" he said, handing the nurf gun to CT "But hurry it up, I've got to return that target board and this nurf gun back to the staff room before any more of the staff enter the room... If they do show up that is"

He looked around wondering what other things he should return to the Staff Lounge before he got in big trouble

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor made his way to where the party would be held, after being sure to eat before he left for the party.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick was the 4th to enter, and prompty was hit in the face by an errant dart. " Nice shot Aves, he gruumbled as he pulled the dart off his nose. ' were you aiming agtt me?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is the party already started, or am I a bit to early?" Kor asked looking around a bit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, you're just in time.. Nick replied grabbing some chips and some fruit punch..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good."  Kor said as he looked to see what was in the room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
seems like there is a few of us.. hopefully Aves hasn't eaten all the good food.." He paused looking over the stack of DVDs' Who brought in the lion King 2? That film should not have been made1"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not me.  I don't own the dvd.  Is it a bad movie?" Kor asked looking over at Nick22.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well its not bad compared with the only uncessary disney sequels, but the first film was one of the best animated films ever made..it should have been left alone like pinochhio or snow white..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick continued to fume as he looked for the bowl of sour cream and onion chips.. " Aves did you eat all the Pringles again? That was a superstack man!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So how long is the party supposed to go to? "  Kor asked.  "Looks nice so far."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you'll have to ask Aves.. he organized the thing..." Nick said, looking for more munchies..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Unless he's hiding."  Kor says, then finds a place to sit to rest a bit till he decides to do something.  "Quite a selection of snacks."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so what insanity do you have planned for us aves old chium / Nick asked drinking from a large cup of punch..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe something from one of those comedy movies like Animal House." Kor said.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Or Family Matters" John said before entering, like the others,he too had recieved an invitation, so he decided to come.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets see if they have that on DVD" Nick said loking through the pile..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It may be out.  I have no idea." Kor said. "I've not seen much of that show."