The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Eymreil

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick took the lead heading down the trail. it was rather hot, and Nick was soon working up a sweat. he was not used to carrying all the supplies Belmont had loaded oonto him.. " In a few minutes Belmont, we need a break
"
_ seed Neus called her daughter, "Time for lunch Dar ma' She said. from the doorway.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC:When did etheir of us get any supplies?)

"Sure and-" John was interruped by the sound of a whip and some whinning. "What now" John said as he headed towards the sound only to be greeted by a grim-looking man whipping a white stallion.

"Sir,might I ask what you are doing" John asked angerily, the man turned to him with a look of disgust

"This horse decided not to be obediant so I'm teaching him a lesson"

"Well,if you whip that horse again I'll be teaching you a lesson"

"Are you threatening me?" the man said grimly

"That I am,just drop the  whip, leave the stallion and no one will get hurt"

"why,the king will have your head,boy!",the man lunged,but John quickly dodged him and elbowed him in the back , before turning to his fallen body

"I will be taking this horse since you can't treat it properly,do I make myself clear" John said

"Fine, take the stupid animal" the man said quietly

"I heard that,you fool" John said as he turned and walked up to the horse, "you shan't worry about that man any longer" he said to the stallion,whose ears pointed up.

"You need a name How about Alkimos" John explained before saddling Adonis and soon he walked back to where Nick was at "Well,we can forget about walking to Chorral" John inquired.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Usually, you have to BUY horses" Nick said climbing on the back of the horse and steadying himself. " Lets just hope we don't get bounties on us for horse-stealing..."
 He muttered as the horse began to trot down the path..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I doubt anyone will care, the idiot that was torturing him seemed more like a lowlife instead of an authority figure" John explained as he walked along side Alkimos

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Still it was his horse.. ownership gives a person a lot of leeway in treating his possessions, remember Belmont we're not in modern times anymore so  what we're used to doesn't apply here. Heck i doubt if these plsaces have indoor [lumbing' Nick cracked as they crossed a small hill..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I wouldn't mind how someone treats his possessions, as long as those possessions aren't living things. " John explained.

"Also back in Lascivia I heard about this land's king, a sorcerer and dictator. You would very well know what that means, it means that, as long as this foolhardy tyrant is in charge, anything goes" he continued as he patted Alkimos' side.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Noma picked her food out and went to a table to sip her drink as she waited for her meal to come.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In College I studied history, so I know very well what a dictator is. But in a monarchy there is no such thing as a dictator. There are good kings, and bad kings.The king you are refering to is clearly the latter, a tyrant" Nick replied as they approached the gates to Chorral..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The sun was setting,slowly hiding behind the mountains in the distance.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the outline of Chorral appeared as the climbed over a small hill.. we're going to need to find a place to stay tonight, hopefully we'll make it to that city, before it gets too dark" Nick said as a horse carrying a armored guard passed them by...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Noma sipped her drink till her food came then started to eat her food once it arrived.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"There's bound to be an Inn somewhere, I suppose"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lets hope theres one in Chorral.. My feet are killing me.. Hopefully someone will point us to the nearest inn" nick said as they reacjhed the gates of chorral which opened to let them pass..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The duo passed a tavern as they rode and walked deep into Chorral. "Right" John responded to Nick's statement as he took Alkimos' reins "search for an Inn, I'm heading to that stable in the distance and then to a blacksmith" he continued before riding off.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope you have some money, because all I got is paper money, i've got, lets see 13 bucks in paper money.. I'll just say I'm from a fireign land.. which is true enough" Nick shrugged as he headed past a large oak tree/..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"It might work,I do have a rare $1.00 coin on me, it could be something to trade" John commented.
----------------
"They're here" the Khajiit said as her eyes flickered open. "In Chorral? Lady Ashni" said Crito, a thin man in his early 30's. "Yes, you must bring them here,quickly I sense dark magic coming closer and closer to Chorral" Ashni responded as she got up from her meditating position.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Give it here then" Nick replied.. They were approaching the oak and Crosier which served as one of the inns in town.. " Lets hope they have rooms for rent.. " Nick said..' and that they are not too expensive.." He added as he opened the door to the Inn. What can I do for you? A Khajit said to him after hhe and John entered ' we would like two rooms please , for the nght' Nick said ' thats 20 gold, the Khajit, whose name was Talasma said.. " We don't have gold,m, but we do have some paper money. Nick said offering the money to her, which she waved off" We take gold here sir, but I'll tell you want.. I'll give you the rooms for tonight,  but..You'll have to do me a few favors tomorrow as payment. Alright? now don't tell anywone I did this for you, or everyone will be stiffing me. your rooms are on the second floor one is on the far left,m one is on the far right..
-thank you, well do whatever you want' Nick said, accepting her offer " Beklmont, I'll taker the room on the right.. he sad.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Noma started on her food, thinking what she would do next.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John headed to his room and lit the lantern that sat on the nightstand next to the bed as the sky darkened.

It was then that the terrifying sound of the screams of townspeople filled the air, John immediatly stuck his head out of the window and caught sight of knights in crimson armor impaling townsmen and torching buildings, John wanted to wonder what they were doing here, but decided it would be best not to remain in Chorral.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Ma fled through the Darkness, her mother behind her "To the Oajk and Croister! Hurry1 SeedNeeus Cried. Dar ma didn't hesitate rushing into the hotel and fleeing up the stairs.
 We are under attack Seed Neeus said to Talsma " go to the second floor" Talsma said
 Nick was awoken with the sound of loud knocking on the door ' He oipened it and Dar Ma rushed in the room  please Sir! We are underattack! Do you mind if I stay in your room for aawhile I'm Dar ma. My mother runs the local trading cebter
- the sight of the agorian  startled nick but after listening to her hurried explanation.. Sure. just   try and remain calm I'm nick'
 thats a rather strange name " dar Ma laughed.. some of her former joviality coming back' Well thank you for letting me in .. ' can you help drive the invaders out..
 Well I don't even have a sword or any sort of weapon 'Nick replied.. ar ma reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of swords. ' here' take the iceblade of Tariel. it will freeze enemies' she said.. 'well after we drive them out i'm leaving , well after paying the innkeeper for the rooms..Nick said " could i come with you/ You are an explorer right? I've longed to see the world outside  chiorral, my experience has been limited to trips to Hackdirt..
_ Sure, it would be nice to have a companion to talk too..' nick agreed ' now stay here  and i'll go get john.. ' he said taking the sword from darma, and climbed into bed.. and pulled the covers over her.. " Don't open the door unless its me " nick said,  'wait Give me the other blade too, John will need a weapon.. " Its on the table " dar ma said.. Nick took the other sword nodded to Dar ma and hurried out..
- Nick closed the door, locked it and headed over to John Room.
 he knocked on the door ' John! We need to drive the attackers out! a agorian gave me a pair of swords. one is for you, and the other for me..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: