The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

To Trod Upon Marshes Near

Fyn16 · 3 · 1185

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
On this day Fyn woke up and with gusto. Seeing the Cera he went to Great Valley with friends and actually also left the Scar behind. But he could also see things in his drems and they were portant, so he listened and fought the August pizza named Cheezel too. He was not gud at it but then got help because Zaura and Sol were in the Land of Mists and became friends again and maybe even more than friends because that is a thing that can happen because I am the author and I say it can be so so they hang out in the woods and get really close to each other so now it doesn't matter that one is a Sharptooth and one is a murderer and oops, I forgot Zaura did bad stuff while Sol was gone but not too bad otherwise Sol not gonna liek that so they get to Great Valley too and Chompef goes "oh I can help kill badguys," so CHomper kills bad buys and everyone happy except Cheezel and other Rainbowfaces because tehy are DEAD. REAL DEAD. No more meteor, all they have to worry about is ice age in many many years, so they are all happy, and Sol and Zaura smooch while Fyn adopts Cura like proud father and Cura groes up to be dreamer too. Meanwhile Rainbowfaces get into spaceship and return to report what they find to almighty god Kek and he say das gud and no more meteors for the dinosaurs and it is happy ending for everyone THE END.

I also had friend write piece for me of Fyn and Chizel fight. He's good, so here's his thing.  

Threat warning alarms blared. Fyn's cockpit was a mess of amber and red lights. He pulled back hard on the stick, releasing a spread of bright white flares as the nose of his aircraft leapt skyward. He felt the fuselage buffet as a dark shape blew by underneath. He recognized the black, forward-swept wings of the Sukhoi immediately, and saw inside its cockpit, Chizel, his face twisted in an expression somewhere between horror and disbelief. Fyn thrust the stick forward, bringing the nose of the Rafale slamming back down as he mashed the throttles. Twin turbojets roared as the French-built fighter pursued its quarry. The SU-47 was already rolling, snapping into a hard bank as Chizel attempted to put its superior maneuverability to good use, but Fyn wasn't about to let him get away. Not again. His foot depressed the red "fire" button on his stick, and two AMRAAM missiles burst forth from their rails, tracking the Sukhoi. The black fighter altered its course, and when it did, Fyn was ready. The fighter slowly turned, entering his reticle.

Fyn squeezed the trigger.

A sharp report sounded as a burst of tracer fire stitched a series of holes through Chizel's wing. The aircraft wobbled, fluttering for a moment like a dying butterfly. The dinosaurs exchanged one final glance, Chizel's face an unreadable mask of calm, then the Sukhoi's wing snapped free, and the fighter jet tumbled from the sky, the golden eagle struck from its perch. Fyn watched it fall, passing soundlessly through the cloud layer before impacting the ground with an equally silent flare of orange and black. Chizel was gone. The Valley was free.

So yeah he's purty gud at writin but I couldn't really fit it in because it's just too long so but that's still canon anyway.

Taunt

• A questionable test account
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theonion.com/
Oh, this is great!  :wow Let me know if you need a beta-reader.  I mean, I technically can't read, but the voice to text thing works great!  So... uh... I can beta-listen.  :p

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com