The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Return of Drake?

Drake · 11 · 2310

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I might be coming back onto the site more often. I've been feeling kind of lonely as of late and while I never really partcipated much on here I saw a lot of people on my birthday thread for this year hoping I'd pop back in for some reason.

Well, you got your wish! Hope you don't regreat it.  :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well Drake I for one welcome you back with open arms. You were an very good rper, and I enjoyed having your in the group. Consider this an invitation to resume rping in the Insane cafe and other rps..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^ I realize you like having me in your RPs and all, but right now, my job takes up most of my free time and I'm not caught up on the IC story at the moment.

I was kinda hoping to find another RP to get involved in, preferrably something slow and that's just starting out. I might also try my hand at running another one of my own so I can get some practice running an RP story for if I ever get my brother and sister involved in them.  :DD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well Drake I can send you a rundown of where we are in the story, but i recognize that you'd like to find a new rp to start on. do you plasy any of the elder scrolls games? we have a rp going on for that, its a slow rp, we're only a few pasges in..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glad to have you back, welcome back.  Hope you remain a visiting member, when you have time to visit.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Surely we wouldn't regret welcome so active a member back to more acticity Drake :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ Exactly! You're always welcome with us Drake, even if it's just for a little while to feel less lonely :D

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah, thanks, guys.

Nick, you can send me the rundown, but I'm still not sure about rejoining. I'm not an Elder Scrolls fan, so that's out unfortunately.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well just know that the invite is always open to you..  sending you the rundown now..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe you can do a character who can come and go, in the insane cafe, instead of one who's around all the time.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sent you the rundown. i can pitch some other rps idea for you if you want..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: