The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Coin Collecting

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When the first state quarters came out back in 1999, I decided to collect them all, since I figured it would be a simple matter of picking out the ones I needed from some loose change. My parents got me a collection book to put them all in, and as the years went by, I slowly filled in the map. By the time the last of the state quarters were released, I was missing only one: Arizona. It wasn't until literally just weeks ago that I finally found that one state quarter I had been missing for years.

It seems collectible quarters didn't stop with the state quarters in 2008. Those from 2009 seem to be of U.S. territories, and of these, I have District of Columbia, U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa (I assume the only ones I'm missing are Puerto Rico and Guam). All quarters since then are for National Parks, of which I currently have seven, though I can't immediately remember which ones they are.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well if there are from 2010 and onward
 the 5 from 2010 arre hot springs, yellowstone, yosemite, grand canyon and mount hood
 2011 are gettysburg glacier Olympic vickburg, and chicksaw
 2012 are El Qunque, Chaco Culture Acadia, Hawaii Volcanoes and Denali
 2013 so far are white Mountain and Perrys Victory
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
There are five really hard to find nickels left in the world. And they're selling for 5,000,000 plus right now. Some coins are very valuable and worth a ton of money. I'm sure some coin collectors have very rare and valuable coins in there collection.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm still collecting the National park quarters
 I have all the ones released so far. the law allows the program to be extended to 2032 if the Secretary of the Treasury deems it worthwhile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: