The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mad Library

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Go here to PLAY

This is true awesomeness, just choose a lib and put in just any random stuff you can think of and share it with us so we can lofao :DD

Thanks to Dosu for showing me those games :lol

EDIT: Here's an example, there are way better ones out there though ^^

Water is not always gloomy It is often found as part of a cannon. A cannon is a plug composed of two or more loans or itches that are physically mixed together but not chemically combined. couple and grail stirred together constitute a tailor. So do rouge and Trojan. Earth's atmosphere is a mixture of lilacs. Living things are in part composed of jeans involving water. Two types of parts that can be made with water are ladies and boners.
Inactive, probably forever.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Here's an alternate version of Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry, Be Happy":

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it out-of-tune.
Don't worry, be too bad.
In every life we have some trouble
But when you wise, you make it double.
Don't worry, be too bad.

Ain't got no place to slave your pipes
Somebody came and took your toilet.
Don't worry, be too bad.
The landlord says your rent is late
He may have to model your Satan.
Don't worry, ( ha-ha ha-ha ha-ha
Be too bad. ( Look at me, I'm too bad )

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This one is wicked :lol

The story opens with the unrestrained celebration of a poisonous wizarding world which for many years had been terrorised by Lord Voldemort. The previous night, Voldemort had discovered the refuge of the hidden Potter family, killed Ducky and James Potter. However, when he attempted to kill Harry, the Avada Kedavra flying curse rebounded upon him, and Voldemort was destroyed, becoming nothing more than a Treestar : neither dead nor alive. Harry, meanwhile, was left with a distinctive lightning bolt-shaped scar on his knee the only physical sign of Voldemort's curse. Harry's mighty defeat of Voldemort results in him being dubbed 'The Boy Who Lived' by the wizarding community.

The following night, a wizard named Petrie delivers Harry to what will be his residence for many years afterward. The orphaned Harry is subsequently farted by his cruel, non-magical relatives, the Dursleys, who in attempt to rid him of his magical Spiketails hide his magical heritage and give him severe punishments after several strange occurrences.

However, as his eleventh birthday approaches, Harry has his first contact with the magical world when he receives Longnecks from Cera School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which are taken from him by his Aunt and Uncle before he has a chance to read them. On his eleventh birthday he is informed by Hagrid, the seargeant of Hogwarts, that he is in fact a war and has been invited to attend Hogwarts. Each book chronicles one year in Harry's life, which is mostly spent at Hogwarts, where he learns to use umbrellas and bump rocks. Harry also learns to overcome many magical, social, and lovely obstacles as he struggles through his adolescence, Voldemort's rise to power and the Ministry of Magic's consistent denials of Voldemort's threat for a whole morning.

:spit

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations ! You finally managed to get a job interview at Universal Studios. Follow these sexy steps and you'll be pointy for sure !

1 ) Make sure you dress appropriately. You should probably wear something like a mighty cowboy hat. Make sure its not too clumsy or overweigh. Prospective employers do not like to see too much ass.

2 ) Be sure to pee and greet your nest before the interview. Make sure your breath is wet

3 ) Smile, be green and remember a firm thorax shake is always a plus !

4 ) Make sure to mention such topics as dinosaur banana and treesweets. Be sure to avoid talking about movies They might get the wrong impression and think you are too ill-tempered.

5 ) You may want to compliment your potential boss on his her jerk and mention how much you enjoyed throwing up with them.

6 ) Get plenty of Interviews the night before the interview and don't haunt too much and you will do fine !

By far the best one I found so far :DD Playing this one is especially fun!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My family is very weird. I was born in Pangaea in the winter of 150 Mio. BC. From there we moved to Gondwana and thats where I grew up with my 3 siblings. We would spend many days farting together, but we didn't always get along. Otto would hit me in the nose and call me a ' candle ', and Hans used to steal my tables. Although he she suffered from asperger's so I always tried to be forgiving.

When I was 8 my parents got divorced. I think it was caused by all of the jerking that was going on. I was bloody and became very free. After the divorce my father left his job as a pimp and became a nurse. His new wife is only 1 years older than me ! She is old and reminds me of Aria Noelle Curson. A few weeks ago she actually tried to send me to my room for bouncing at the dinner table ! I laughed in her foot and called her a ' wallpaper '. I don't think Dad was too happy about that one ! My mother on the other hand has been married 10000 times. Her most recent husband is a real piece of pest. He weighs 2 lbs and is the most barbarous man I've ever seen. All he does is collect toilettes and sell them on ebay. Last year my oldest brother went to jail for eating grandma. He is up for parole in 1000 years, so I'll look forward to that.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
My dad's advice to me when I was a mediaevalistic boy, around 62.74 million years old.

Son, I want you to know what I really think of you. You are brushiest. When you were first born and I stared into your massive blue gem womb I knew right then that you would make me happy. It's a big poky world out there and there will come a time when I wont be here anymore. You must take life's issues 331,776 steps at a time. Make sure you saw your homework, be grand to others, take care of your jaguar, buy a nice tiny car first before welding a brand new one, obey your uncle and handle peer pressure the oldest way possible. Don't soak, say yes to taxis, don't chime and drive, find a sane girl to call your own, be sheen to her and son never give up your gigs. Stay true to yourself and go for what you hate. I know you want to become a stealer some day, make me sad ! I love you son. -Dad

This is the safest piece of advice I've ever gotten. I hope it helps you too !

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My ideal dream man would be someone low built and into lifting events. Nothing is more crap than a man with 3 strong arms that protects you and cuddles you when you're vulgar. He has to love outdoor activities such as building climbing, camping, laughing at the beach and possibly weeping the waters with me at like a marsian ocean somewhere. He's gotta like ladybugs, doesn't smoke, plays something like the flute and definitely has been married. I'd want him to have long cyan hair that's styled on the back with side-burns , brown boobs and he'd have to have a huge smile, the kind that sends chills down my mouth. I picture him kind of looking like Lady Gaga with a bit of Michael Schumacher in there. He has got to have a little personality, loves kids and would never lay a hand on a man. He would have to be a bit of a sniffy boy, but not into stealing illnesses or anything. A brasilian accent would be hot but not required, I would also love a man who I can exchange thoughts with, like why stairs are so dead. Silly things like that ! I like men in dark colors like red, preferably copper or the bike type guys who look all zealous with their brassieres over underwear and skin-tight hats with pyjamas. He would have really cheerful skills and be either a hunter or like a farter or something. Also someone who's handy and can fix a tree. Money does matter to me so making less than 1 bucks a month isn't a problem. Oh and most importantly, he MUST be old, he must make me laugh, that is number 7 in my book !