The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Great Valley TV

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Like I said in the idea topic, everyone can control the canon characters, and participate in every show. No one poster controls a show or character by themselves.)

It had been a good day in the Great Valley and Mysterious Beyond, and after playing around a lot, lots of the kids wanted to do their new favorite pastime: Watching TV!  

When they turned it on, this was what was on...

(You can post for multiple shows in one post.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Also, let's say they have multiple channels, so two shows featuring the same characters can be going on at once.)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
(I guess I'll start it. Hopefully this is the right way to start it :blink: )

A black screen switches on and in white letters the word "Hatchling" appears. It then switches to Cera and Chomper sitting in a nest. Cera looks toward the screen. "Hiya kids, and welcome to "Hatchlings"! The show where we do whatever the **** we want because we are still young enough to get away with things! Chomper and I will be going throughout the Great Valley and do the craziest things ever. Why? Because I said so!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, let's go!" Chomper smiled, giggling mischeivously.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

On another network, Spike, Guido, and Redclaw had there own show: "Is It Ok to Eat This?"

"What's first on the menu for today?" Guido asked.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cera nodded. "Let the mayhem begin! The first prank is called "The Threehorn Who Cried Sharptooth." In this, I will be randomly screaming in dinosaurs' ears a sharptooth attack, and Chomper will reveal himself as nice and harmless. Then I'll probably do something else ******* hilarious because that's who I am." Cera looked at Chomper. "Your pick who is first. May I recommend my dad?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
On another network station the show "Chasers" was beginning. Longtail and his uncle Cyrix smiled at the screen.

"Hi everyone...today, we're going to be chasing down those nasty eggstealers!" said Cyrix with a dark grin.

Longtail however groaned and replied, "Aww...not them again...geez I hate those guys! Why do they keep trying?!"

Cyrix could only chuckle at his nephew and said, "We'll be sure to ask them once they've been caught!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rory had joined the cast of Longtail's show. "Let's do this!" the fast biter grinned."

~~~~~~~~~~~`

On Hatchling....

"Ok Cera, make your move," said Chomper.

~~~~~~~~~~~

On another network....

Chomper also had his own show, Language Teaching. He wondered who would be his guest learners today.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled at Rory."Okay...yeah! Let's go!" Cyrix then started to walk off camera with Longtail close behind. But Longtail had to ask a question. "So Rory, what brings you out here this time?"

~~~~

*On Language Teacher Ducky walks on stage* Hello Chomper I am glad to be here I am, I am."

~~~~

*On Hatchling. Topsy is still sleeping* zzzzz.....

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So Ducky, what are you here to learn?" Chomper asked his guest.

~~~~~~~~

"I love a good chase," Rory said to Longtail.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky giggled as she answered.
"I learned how to say 'Feed me' and 'Run away' in Sharptooth! It was fun! Although when I said feed me in sharptooth someone put a dead body next to me. But it was still fun!"

~~~~~~

Longtail grinned.
"heh...who doesn't like a good chase."

Cyrix shushed the two and crouched low to the ground. "There they are boys, now....you remember the drill from last time right? Or am I going to have to tell you...again?!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No, we remember," Rory said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok Ducky, listen carefully," Chomper said, doing the do aforementioned sayings in sharptooth.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Indeed, Scarface said as he leant against a stone. That should be pretty much fun, he said with a grin.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky tried to repeat what Chomper said in sharptooth, which was "It is very cold."

"How did I do?" she asked.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
On Hatchlings

Cera nodded and crept up to her dad who was sleeping. Once she got close enough to him, she screamed out "SHARPTOOTH ATTACK!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another station

Ducky and Petrie appeared on a large flat rock. "Welcome to Great Beyond Idol!" Ducky started. "This is the show where you get to vote for your favorite dinosaurs as they sing their hearts out! It is it is!"

"We show different dinosaurs," Petrie continued "as they sing for grand prize, the title of Great Valley Idol or Mysterious Beyond Idol!"

"To help us we have three judges," Ducky added. "They are Spike, Ruby, and Mr. Threehorn! They are they are!"

"Now without adoo, let singing begin!" Petrie said. "First up is..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me!" said Guido, then next up was Chomper's parents.

"Hit it!" said Guido.

~~~~~~~~~~`

On Hatchling, Chomper came out, looking as nice and as friendly as possible.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guido performed his song, hoping the judges would like it.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
On Great Beyond Idol:

Guido had just finished singing Oops Eeps, and all three judges were left mouths opened. Mr Threehorn was the first to comment. "What the bloody h*** was that?"

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
That¥s typical for him, Ecco said to himself and giggled a bit.

OCC: I hope it¥s okay if I bring my character Ecco in here. If you need some information about him, just tell me ;-)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey, that was my first try," Guido said, then Chomper's parents went up for their turn.