The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your Laws

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Law 61: People on the internet will have to accept that the furry fandom is nowhere near the most disgusting thing on the net.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Law #62. Every 'Honda' brand car will be jettisoned in space.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
   Law #59 All Pokemon beyond the number 151 are therefore banned forever, anyone caught mentioning Pokemon number 152 and beyond will be sentenced to live with Eskimos for the rest of their lives.

That's something I could support. ;)

Law #63. OPEC countries must sell their oil for euros only.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Law #64. Upon reaching Law #100, a celebratory smilie is mandatory by the lawmaker.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #65: Any comments, pictures, files, etc. of and/or relating to "Micheal Jackson is a pedophile" will be removed from the net and is banned from here on out.

Breaking of this law will result in banishment from the net.

(Seriously, I'm sick and tired of these stupid comments!  That NEVER happened, people!  He was a good man to the end!)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, looks like I'll have to double post on this one.

Law #66: The FCC will now be closed up and shall no longer have a say on what can and can't be on TV.  Likewise, anything of that is said to be offensive shall be praised and those offended shall be laughed at.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I love this game!! Some of these laws are hilarious!!

Law #67: Anyone who doesn't like The Lion King will have Hakuna Matata set as their ringtone

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Law #68: All those complaining that the Switch is getting too many ports, are free to throw all of their old games in a burning pile, if they hate them so much.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Law #69: It's required by law to flush toilets in public restrooms; the punishment shall be 20 hours of community service working as a janitor for anyone who is caught not flushing a public toilet.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In honor of my first time meeting a real live flat-earther:

Law #70: Anyone caught arguing that the Earth is flat are required to retake elementary school.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like that one, Flathead!

Law #71: Anyone who believes that nature should be exploited and not protected shall be forced to read all the works of John Muir and Henry David Thoreau and spend 200 hours in a year working to help protect the natural world.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law#72

By my word, King Ducky of the Great Valley, swimmers be superior to any other species. Failure to respect this order will result in having to listen to Rhett's nonsense for 24 hours :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Law #73: By MY word as King Littlefoot of the Great Valley, longnecks rank just below swimmers, and therefore are superior to those snooty threehorns, along with all other dinosaurs other than swimmers. Anyone who says otherwise (unless they say longnecks are better than swimmers and therefore are #1) shall be whipped by Doc.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:54:09 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I see you two have learned exactly what LBT was trying to teach :p

Law #74: More of an amendment of Law #73 then a new law; Rhett is excluded from any of the privileges associated with the Longneck's new status. I would give a punishment but he already has to endure his worst punishment: watching Littlefoot get to hang out with Ali from a distance.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Shoot, you made a good point there. I did forget to exclude Rhett.
Law #75 (more of an amendment to 73 and 74 :p ): All dinosaurs who like to pick on longnecks are only allowed to pick on Rhett. Picking on any other longneck will result in getting whipped by Doc, and picking on Littlefoot will result in being fed to a sharptooth.

Get rekt, Rhett! Not only do you have to watch Littlefoot and Ali fall in love, but now you’re the only longneck that snooty threehorns can pick on! :nyah :)littlefoot

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Law #76 - Anyone espousing creationist or anti-vaccine views shall be forced take the equivalent of an undergraduate biology course that covers at minimum: evolutionary biology, ecology, developmental biology, microbiology and immunology. In lieu of that, anti-vaccinationists may opt to speak to parents who have lost children to vaccine preventable diseases and write a paper as to how they can justify their view to said parent.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 12:00:21 AM by Serris »

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^^We were actually talking about that earlier today in the Discord chat.

This one is in (dis)honor of a short-lived bill that actually was in my home state’s legislature.
Law #77: It is illegal to suggest that students shouldn’t learn about evolution or climate change.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Law #78: In addition to Hondas, all Nissan-branded vehicles, as well as most American cars built after 1970 and Korean cars built before 2005 will also be jettisoned into space.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:22:22 AM by Littlefoot505 »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Law #79: All previous laws are not valid anymore. ;)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Law #80: Law #79 is repealed, so all the preceding laws are reinstated :p :nyah
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:18:17 PM by Littlefoot505 »