The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How about we give a try to start a RPG???

Threehorn · 71 · 10554

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
You got a few good ideas. let see if anyone else got anymore ideas.

-Threehorn

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi!
Do you have any plot ideas yourself?
As I wrote before I do not intend to take part in a role play game at this time, but maybe I can give you some plot ideas. In the Great Valley forum I used some ideas from an LBT story I was planning. However, I have many LBT stories in mind and this one is probably the least likely to be written any time soon.
There may be a place in the Great Valley, where the river and maybe several brooks, run out of the Valley. If it is located in a depression it is likely to be flooded in case of a rain, and it may be that within few moments a muddy meadow can be changed to a torrential river pulling everything with it that was on the meadow. I named this place "The Wash" in the Great Valley boards RPG. One of the gang (Spike for example as we know he is not a good swimmer) may be dragged away by the floods, and unwilling to even think of the possibility that he may have drowned (and sure enough he didn't) the others set out into the mysterious Beyond to find him.
I could imagine the river running into a desert, a salt pan to be precise, one of the most unhospitable landscapes possible. It would be quite difficult to get back from there once you are in, with no means of orientation. Shifting dunes could make finding back even more complicate, and the run of a river (to meet the most striking counter argument against the whole idea) may vary as well as it's water level. The water of the river would most likely turn into an undrinkable, even dangerous salt water.
Scavenger characters could appear in such a horrible desert (which of course would result in many difficult questions to be dealt with). Maybe herds have to cross the desert time and again (how about Bron's herd? And why not combine it with a reappearing of Ali?). So long the story takes place within the desert however, it would mainly be a struggle for survival.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds good. I think I got a idea as well.

Could have the dinosaurs end up having the hottest days ever in the Great Valley and not even the water is able to keep the Great Valley stable.

-Threehorn

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll play Petrie, if that's not taken. If it is, then I'll be Ducky(yep, yep, yep).
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
lol Nick :lol

All the plots are pretty good ideas.  I have one more to contribute. (I'm probably more magic-oriented in this plot, since I've been in fantasy RPGs for too long  :blink: This is just my planning phase for one of my fanfictions:  The Wishing Stone)

An all-star cast with returning characters from the other sequels in a desperate race for what is known as the Wishing Stone.  Littlefoot could use it to bring back his mother, but a series of unfortunite events, power-hungry villains, and some personal vendettas from his friends, might cause problems for him and the Great Valley.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm into fantasy and magic myself, but usually am pretty good at adding my twists to a story. Count me in on this.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Im happy either way. I can do "down-to-earth" and more realistic styled RPGing or Im in tune with my fantasy side (as anyone of you who have read my fanfic will know) so Im happy to play along to any plot.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll take Petrie. Ducky and Spike are still open.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I can take Ducky and Spike. I can handle three characters.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf