The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello there

Cloud5001

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'd just like to give a proper greeting to everyone here. I'm Cloud5001 and I've loved the Land Before Time ever since I was a kid. I enjoy almost all of the movies except for 13 and I love the tv series too. Ducky is my favorite character with Littlefoot and Chomper tied for second and Petrie coming in third.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
You beat me towards it. :lol

I still do have some questions, though.

When did you first become a fan of LBT? What's your favorite movie? Do you have a favorite song?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Hehe, I knew what was about to happen when I was on the "Who's Online" page and I noticed that both of you were creating a topic in the Welcome Center at the same time. Regardless, we're pleased to have a new member here in our Great Valley.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I'm going to post here just for the sake of keeping this in the front, but yeah that was a big Oops-Eeps on my part. I'm glad that you got a chuckle out of it though, StardustSoldier. :p

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Cloud5001

• Ruby
    • View Profile
You beat me towards it. :lol

I still do have some questions, though.

When did you first become a fan of LBT? What's your favorite movie? Do you have a favorite song?

Hmm well memory of exactly when is fuzzy I was born in 1994 which would've been the year the second movie came out, I remember seeing the first one in I think Kindergarden and at some point my parents began getting the movies for me. As I said I love mostly everything from this to varying degrees but I think the three best examples are the first one, Stone of Cold Fire and Great Longneck Migration. Now if I had to pick a favorite out of those three I'd say 10.

As for favorite song that is easily a tie between Bestest Friends and the Feel So Happy song from the show. Also thanks everyone for the welcomes.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the GoF Cloud5001!  :rainbowwave

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :)littlefoot I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the Gang of Five! :)
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Cloud5001

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hehe I hope so too, as I see you've got a fanfic section here.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, Cloud! I hope you'll have a great time! :rainbowwave

Blue

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :rainbowwave
The dinosaurs are remember only by their bones. What will we be remembered for with humanity?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum! It is always a great pleasure to see new people join! I hope you enjoy your stay in our lovely community! :^^spike

Cloud5001

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum! It is always a great pleasure to see new people join! I hope you enjoy your stay in our lovely community! :^^spike

Hehe well thank you.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum :^^spike

You can spend 100s of hours in the fanfiction sub-forum and still won't get bored there. Feel free to read around the forums and have fun, yep yep yep!!
Inactive, probably forever.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Welcome to our Great Valley! :)petrie
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to our Great Valley! :)petrie
we're pleased to have a new member here in our Great Valley.
We’re not all in the Valley...because well...bye, I’ve gone out to the Mysterious Beyond to see if I can get eaten by a sharptooth... (jk :lol)
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

Cloud5001

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ok so I need to say this now, I'm just being honest about my feelings. I do not like when people just ignore things like the fanfic story I posted or the reply's I posted in the character pages. I understand real life and I can't force people to read it and I'm not trying to. But it's really hard to stay motivated to go to a place when it feels like no one's actually paying attention.

I'm just asking for some basic communication and to comment on a story when you do read it. I don't think that's too much to ask.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I don't think anyone is deliberately ignoring you. Keep in mind that you've only posted one story/chapter so far, and it was only yesterday. Sometimes it just takes time to gain interest and feedback. As well, you haven't yet commented on anyone else's stories. That isn't meant as an accusation or anything (as I haven't been very active in the fanfic section myself, although I would like to be), but all the same, if you're looking for story feedback, then I'm sure you'll get it in return if you're willing to give other authors feedback as well.

As for your posts in the character pages, it's just a reality of the forum that not every post a person makes will necessarily generate a direct response. It happens to me as well sometimes. You've only been with us for a week and you've only made 11 posts thus far, which isn't a lot to go off. Just hang around long enough and you'll slowly start to build up interest and conversations with the other members.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 05:19:05 PM by StardustSoldier »