The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TV Series Music Vids!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am currently putting up 10 brand new Music Vids on YouTube.  They are all from the TV Series.  Best of all, Full Quality and Sound.

Click on my profile and check them out as they come up.

Enjoy! :^.^:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm (supposedly, as I have reason to believe something went haywire in the process) subscribed to your videos. Does this mean that I should receive an email every time you upload a new video?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how that all works, Manny.  However, if that's how it DOES work, expect 11 more! :D (8 from the TV Series and the 3 from LBT 13: The Wisdom of Friends.)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the work, I"m sure many will enjoy them as much as I do.   :yes  :yes

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I put up the final 8 songs from the TV Series that I promised I would onto YouTube

Enjoy them! :^.^:

Next up, LBT 13. :D

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I didn't receive any emails, or even a PM on my YouTube account. I AM subscribed to your videos, but I haven't received any notification that you uploaded new videos.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've watched the LBT 13 ones.  It does look like a pretty silly movie.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I said it in the review topic, and I'll say it again here: Those intermissions make those songs LONG! :o

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Especially the Yellow Belly Bounce, that is a pretty long song.  Not sure if it is the longest of all the movies to date or not, but it is long.  Though I like it, since I know the movie is a mainly silly one I can put myself in the frame of mind.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 29 2007 on  05:57 PM
Especially the Yellow Belly Bounce, that is a pretty long song.  Not sure if it is the longest of all the movies to date or not, but it is long.  Though I like it, since I know the movie is a mainly silly one I can put myself in the frame of mind.
Yellow Belly Bounce most certianly is THE longest LBT song ever.  It's the first LBT Song to make it past the 4:00 mark.  The one right behind it, If We Hold On Together, stands at only 3:50.

Pretty impressive if you ask me. :^.^:

EDIT: BTW, which is you fave out of LBT 13 songs?

Mine is Say So.  Such a catchy tune. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I liked that one, it seemed pretty serious.  It does have a catchy tune.  Though at the beginning I have a lot of trouble understanding Petrie for a sentence or so.  I do like the song.

The Yellow Bellie dance is a bit silly, but not as catchy of a tune.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Nov 29 2007 on  07:20 PM
Quote from: Kor,Nov 29 2007 on  05:57 PM
Especially the Yellow Belly Bounce, that is a pretty long song.  Not sure if it is the longest of all the movies to date or not, but it is long.  Though I like it, since I know the movie is a mainly silly one I can put myself in the frame of mind.
Yellow Belly Bounce most certianly is THE longest LBT song ever.  It's the first LBT Song to make it past the 4:00 mark.  The one right behind it, If We Hold On Together, stands at only 3:50.

Pretty impressive if you ask me. :^.^:
I've said this twice before, but I feel it is a point to be stressed -- blame the intermissions. There are intermissions inserted in the middle of the songs where "normal dino speak" occurs outside of the singing. This, of course, enlarges the length between the beginning and the end. I believe the last one is the only one not to include an intermission.
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Nov 29 2007 on  07:20 PM
EDIT: BTW, which is you fave out of LBT 13 songs?

Mine is Say So.  Such a catchy tune. :D
I'd have to think on that too much for the answer to be worth it. I like both "Say So" and "Yellow-Belly Bounce" for their various qualities. "Say So" does have a catchy tune, but "Yellow-Belly Bounce"... I don't know. I just like it. It reminds me a lot of (and I have also stated this in the review topic for LBT 13) "I Just Can't Wait to be King" from The Lion King. It's a quality I like, but others may not like it as much for that.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like those 2 also, I'm just not so sure about those intermissions they have in the songs.  I would guess they put them in there to lengthen the songs, thus they have to do less plot for the movie.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 29 2007 on  10:29 PM
I like those 2 also, I'm just not so sure about those intermissions they have in the songs.  I would guess they put them in there to lengthen the songs, thus they have to do less plot for the movie.
Cheap.... I doubt that's what they were trying to achieve, but you never know.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 30 2007 on  12:52 AM
Cheap.... I doubt that's what they were trying to achieve, but you never know.
Yes, I guess we can only speculate, without really knowing.  Unless something leaks out.