The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Would a tar monster work on Sharptooth?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I got to thinking, those Domeheads were either carnivores or omnivores.    If it worked on them, would it have worked on Sharptooth.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Would it work on smaller Sharpteeth?  (I imagine that they wouldn't want to eat it.  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol )  

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I wouldn't try it. That sounds like a good way to end up wrecked. I'd rather spent the necessary effort positioning myself somewhere he can't get me.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, so does up with your tush and look like a bush.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Mar 19 2015 on  09:41 PM
Well, so does up with your tush and look like a bush.
A tactic used by creatures that are so stupid that it's a wonder natural selection hasn't wiped them out.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Mar 19 2015 on  06:17 PM
I wouldn't try it. That sounds like a good way to end up wrecked. I'd rather spent the necessary effort positioning myself somewhere he can't get me.
Not many places like that in the Mountains that Burn.

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
Personally, I doubt it. Sharpteeth are pretty big in comparison, and regardless of how weird the tar monster looks, I'd be surprised if it scared one away...  :blink:

I recall thinking that the domeheads (pachycephalasaurus, right? spelling aside...) were carnivorous when I was little, but pachys are herbivores, as far as I know. Looking back, I thought it was weird that they'd use leafeaters to pick on a leafeater (aggressively, as if they were gonna attack or eat her)...unless there's something about pachys I don't know.
Sorry for going down the rabbit-hole.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: fanciful_flyer,Apr 3 2015 on  01:54 AM
I recall thinking that the domeheads (pachycephalasaurus, right? spelling aside...) were carnivorous when I was little, but pachys are herbivores, as far as I know. Looking back, I thought it was weird that they'd use leafeaters to pick on a leafeater (aggressively, as if they were gonna attack or eat her)...unless there's something about pachys I don't know.
Sorry for going down the rabbit-hole.
It's not unheard of. Herbivores in real life can and are aggressive towards other herbivores.

DoofahLetOne

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Not sure.  In a universe where my favorite goofy Yellow Bellies can defeat Sharpteeth by dancing, anything's possible I suppose.   :yes