The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The very first time you watched this.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how old I was, but really young. I had the VHS tapes from my Brother's childhood liking to LBT. I grabbed them, asked him t put what he had in order, and I watched them all. I loved them, sooner or later I was addicted and my Mom was buying the dvds of the ones I didn't have.
8 years with TGOF :yum

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've managed to tape Journey Through the Mist, and after I saw it, I got hooked on the franchise.

It's been almost twenty years, and nothing has changed, I fell in love with the film and to this day it still has a very special place in my heart.

That's what happened to me back then... it was just another movie that I grew to love... LBT 8 :p
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
here's my story.

first time I watched it on TV when I was... err... seven? eight?

it was original movie. And it was damn Sharptooth's attack. yeah, I was on sofa, randomly switching channels, and I missed beginning of the film.

When I was 10, I rewatched it on TV again, that time I watched full movie. I liked it. On next day on the same channel I suddenly found sequel, LBTII. I looked into TV newspaper: they showed three movies (I-III), one movie per day. I watched half of second movie and missed third one.

Through years, I read TV newspaper and saw there were LBTs this week, on the same channel. but... Idk why I didn't even try to watch them.

And finally, I became fan after I found (on THE SAME LOL channel!) TV series, in 2009. I was surprised, I run to check internet and found out this franchise has 13 films + tvseries. I was like WAT, because I never see before one series can contain more than ten movies.
And I watched them all when I got sickness and was lying on bed for some days.
And since then, I started to wait for new sequel. I thought it will be released in the same year... each day I checked WIKI and news. All these years... Kind of ironic, isn't it?

Each year I rewatch the whole series. But of course, first movie is the best. I cry each time. And I am not ashamed.