The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What if?

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I don't know if this is necessary, but i was thinking what if anyone never knew Land Before Time? I don't hate it. It only came as a thought to me in "What If". To me, I wouldn't be a fan if i never knew.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Well obviously, I wouldn't have a fandom to go to. I'm not as much interested in other fandoms. Course if I was never into LBT, I wouldn't be an admin on the wiki in the first place.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I daresay LBT changed my life a lot, especially this community here.

May have gotten into a different fandom eventually, who knows? I think, though, that any child who hasn't seen at least the original movie is definitely missing something :p
Inactive, probably forever.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
IF i never knew Land Before Time? (Hard time when my whole family knows Land Before Time) but I would probably have turned out different than that i am currently. I also wouldn't have met some awesome people here :D

I would also probably have wandered a bit longer during my progression from Child to Teen, because Land Before Time helped me during that time :)
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: jorrdy12,Aug 20 2017 on  02:04 PM
IF i never knew Land Before Time? (Hard time when my whole family knows Land Before Time) but I would probably have turned out different than that i am currently. I also wouldn't have met some awesome people here :D

I would also probably have wandered a bit longer during my progression from Child to Teen, because Land Before Time helped me during that time :)
help through your time? Sounded great for you.

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
That's a very interesting question. Hmmm... Well, if I've never ever seen The Land Before Time, I'd be missing out on a wonderful cartoon with beautiful soundtrack, amazing story and great characters. I wouldn't be writing this reply on this forum right now, my life would probably be a lot more different than what it is now as this cartoon was a truly influential part of my childhood.

First of all, it got me interested in dinosaurs. Also, one thing's for sure, I probably wouldn't have started to learn to draw and create art, as I wouldn't have read the amazing fictions written by awesome people in this great community, which undoubtedly inspired me to get into art. So, what'd my overall life be like? A lot more boring for sure.
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
I don't know, maybe I would be fun of Dink.  :rolleyes:
well, one thing I know for sure: I would be part of different fan community.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I think I would not know land before time if I never knew it.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
It's kinda hard to imagine what my life would be like if I had never seen The Land Before Time; well, I suppose there are other fandoms I could get into if I didn't know about the Land Before Time.

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Well to be honest I don't think it would've mattered much for me. I'm in the PokÈmon and Digimon fandoms as it was at the time I was a young child when I had the VHS tapes of The Land Before Time films, so I don't think it would've made too much of a difference for me. That and considering the fact really the only thing I can imagine The Land Before Time would've impacted me in the long term was my affinity for dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, but aside from that, I was already long since hooked on them from the beginning of my childhood. I hate to be a downer saying I wouldn't have missed much without The Land Before Time, but when you consider the overall quality of the sequels in contrast to the original film, you can probably understand where I'm coming from in this regard.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.