The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How to reach GOF on google

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hi. Just wondering if anyone knows any words or phrases that one can google that will provide a link to this forum. I generally use "Zanasiu," as that's the name of the main character in the Drawin's Soldiers RP, and apparently the only place on the web that it's used. My character's name, Rudyard Shelton, works too.

Several of the more uncommon usernames work, like Malte279, jedi472, or my own, but since they're not the top link I tend to use Zanasiu instead.

Does anyone know any other things that you can type and get this forum on Google?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
If I'm not at my computer, but on another computer, I usually either go through the LBT wiki to the GOF or type "Pterano" and I automatically get a lot of links about him discussed on the GOF. :yes

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I normally don't have to worry about it because it's saved in my history. If I ever need to, I will go through the LBT Wiki

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
yeah usally you don't don't need to worry about it but if you need to reach it just type in: z7 gangoffive, at google and you'll find the site.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You don't just stumble upon the GOF accidentally...you kind of have to know what gets discussed here or who is here to hit the right keywords.  I've not been successful on getting a decent google search term to find this board.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My username seems to work out pretty well for it.  I'll stick with that as it has yet to fail me. :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've learned to remember the site by heart, however if I'm looking for it I just go to the dutch lbt site, where is a link to this one.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I use the z7invisionfree term
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I use google to get here every time.  I search "land before time gang of five" and the second or third link goes to an old version of this board on Yuku.  Right on top of that page in big letters is a link to here.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: raga,Oct 18 2009 on  01:55 AM
I use google to get here every time.  I search "land before time gang of five" and the second or third link goes to an old version of this board on Yuku.  Right on top of that page in big letters is a link to here.
Lol, I did the same thing. xD

LittlefootxAli

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I couldnt find it, but then I saw the link on the Land Before Time wiki page and im back :)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Welcome back! Make sure to bookmark this page for easy access. It's what I do.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you loose the bookmark just use the link from the lbt wiki page.  I think it is easier to find on Google.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
As far as I'm aware, the LBT wiki page is pretty easy to find putting "land before time" in as keywords.  Best way to do it if you don't bookmark this page.

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I have the site  bookmarked, but if I type my nick, I find the site, my veoh/youtube account, old sites, comments, Game clans, all kind of stuff, didn't thought I still had this stuff's :p

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
We're on the first page if you type "bumruff" in quotations. My posts, actually. :D

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I just found out that Yahoo search brings the GOF up as the first result if you enter 'gang of five lbt.'
In case you didn't know :)