The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A merry Christmas

Vaan360 · 25 · 2256

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
indeed, Merry Christmas/Saturnalia/Luminaire! It did snow here, which is uncommon for the location strangely (Kansas never seems to have snow until like the 30th)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope those that calibrate Christmas, even under other names or other dates,  had a great day.    :yes

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know I haven't been on lately because of the holidays, but before the season ends I want to wish everybody a Happy New Year and I hope that everybody had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah (yeah I can't spell it so sue me  :nyah ) Happy Kwanza, and whatever holiday you guys celebrate! :wave

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Happy belated Hogswatch (Christmas on the Discworld) to all of you. I should have made my avatar more Christmas-y like last year, but I didn't. Oh well, maybe next time. Anywho, Happy holidays for all.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I am so late in this. I hope you all had an extremely Merry Christmas. And I wanna wish everyone here a very Happy and Healthy New Year.