The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I went to the zoo today.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I got to go to the Montgomery Zoo today.  I saw the tigers (the white tiger died last month :cry  :cry ) the zebras, giraffes, monkeys, and of corse, the bison.  They were so big and hairy :P: .  I saw one getting washed.  THese two people had him all soaped up and were hosing it off.  :lol  :lol It was so funny seeing a buffalo covered with soap! :lol  :lol I also saw an Indian Rhino.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It has been ages since I have been in the zoo of Dortmund. This is quite a shame for we have a really awesome zoo over here. Apart from Tigers, Lions, giraffes, and lots of other animals there is a tropic house in Dortmund's zoo with sloths (many greetings from Sith), poison dart frogs (wanna pet one? ;)) and many other animals. Maybe we could go there Littlefoot in case you visit me :)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Sounds like a plan Malte! ;) Might have to hold you to that! Think I'll be able to do a shed load more once I've finished uni. I'm already travelling America in September as part of a work scheme I'm doing. Can't Wait for that! :D

I can't remember the last time I went to a zoo.  :unsure: I've bin to London Zoo but that was when the majority of the creatures were older than I was LOL. :lol I remember it coz I was involved in the reptiles show and I got to hold some of the snakes there. Needless to say, my stepmum was completely freaked! PMSL I can still remember the look on her face! :lol I loved zoos. Think I need to go visit one again!  :^.^:

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I actually work in kind of a zoo.  Disney's Animal Kingdom is about the only place on property where guests can see wild animals.

It's kind of cool.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
There aren't any Zoos for miles where I live.  There IS a water park a few miles away, but to go to a zoo, you have to drive 80 miles to Billings, Montana.  I'm not really a big fan of zoos, I think they are a bit too grimy for my liking, or at least the one in Santa Barbara, California is. Good god that place is nasty.  :x  :x

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Yep, I've been too zoos.  We have one nearby that just opens for the season today actually.  Financially troubled, but its still plugging as the fourth oldest zoo in the nation.  :)

http://www.rossparkzoo.com

(hate the name change  :lol: It will always be Ross Park to me.)

buba

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I was 10 the last time I went to a zoo, mostly because there are none in miles and miles of where I live. I just remember it being mildly interesting, and I remember it stinking something horrible.  :lol:
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf