The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rango: Legend of the Sierra Negra Discussion

Pterano · 48 · 5207

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've no idea how to do any of that.  Though at least I know I"m not a very good rper.   That is something.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Best advice I can give is stop being so hard on yourself and work on improving. :) We can all help, though I myself am going to be rather busy with my new career this coming week, so I'll only be able to post when I can.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks.  I'll need all the help I can get.

As for your new job, good luck.  & remember to not stay up to late and try not to be to nervous on the first few days.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No problem, as I think we're all pretty supportive, and if someone needs help, we can work with them. :)

Thanks. :) I think I'll be fine though. I'm really looking forward to it. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is good that we can do that.  Especially since in this area I'm out of ideas.

I'm sure you'll do great.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
It's alright Kor, we all need help sometimes  :yes

You say your two characters don't fit in - you could always play on that fact, I'm sure it could lead to some pretty funny situations. I'm not sure how long it'll take before the other characters set off into the desert, but you could always have it so that maybe their wagon broke down in the middle of nowhere, and by chance the others come across them. Jack and John could then decide to join them out of desperation - while I guess Stirrup and Chip wouldn't be thrilled about it, I'm sure Rango wouldn't just leave people in the desert to die :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
or do one that would fit.  Someone who's a us marshal or deputy us marshal.  The type who if someone is being held hostage has no problem shooting through the hostage's upper chest to get they guy holding them hostage.  The most he'd say if the hostage complained would be, "I missed all your vital organs, got the bad guy.  The doc can patch you up.  if none is available then my gun barrel can cauterize the wound, free of charge."

Someone who is a good guy, but only by the barest margin.  That type seems the only one that would fit in.  not the 2 that I came up with earlier.  Sad to say.

got an idea about the gun barrel cauterize the wound from the pathfinder gunslinger class.  They can do that.  Stop someone bleeding by firing of a shot, if they have not the round or so before, and cauterize the wound with their gun.  They can also open any lock by shooting it, and other things.

If the wagon broke down John would just do like I've seen on the 6 million dollar man.  Not sure if the bionic woman did it.  I'm sure they may have.  John, like steve austin, would just hold up the end of the wagon (or car) while the other person replaces the wheel,  Either oscar goldman or in this case Jack.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All right guys, I'm gonna slow down in posting as I'm leaving on my first tour tomorrow, and probably only bringing my new tablet with me, so unsure on my posting capabilities yet. :) It's gonna be busy regardless, but I'll be back very late Sunday if you don't see me until then!

(runner up)
(runner up)