The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The name's MightyFan217

MF217 · 8 · 1501

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Or you could call me Chronicle-King, Shiramu-Kuromu, among other side usernames...

But for those who are unaware of me, you're perhaps wondering who I am, yes? I'm pretty sure everybody has had that question regarding me before. In one way or another, that is true, yes. For those who truly wish to know me, though, allow me to begin. I am MightyFan217, but I have many other usernames I go by on the internet as well.

Sometimes frequently visiting the Land Before Time Wiki, among other small communities on DeviantArt, I'm somewhat of a ghost to those who don't know me. Even among my own artwork I draw on DeviantArt, I'm not often acknowledged for my efforts as a whole. Regardless, though, it doesn't matter. Here I am, face me now, for I hope to enjoy the company here at this fan site.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Welcome to GOF mate :wave Hope you have a good time here :yes
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, MightyFan217!  :wave It is always great to see a new member. Please feel welcome to participate in the forum's discussions or to start topic of your own.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF, yep, yep, yep!  ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member here.  I'm sure you've been having fun exploring the forum, doing posts, meeting new people and the like.   :DD  ^^spike

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Welcome, welcome! I hope you find many cool topics to respond to :smile :p