The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Glass’s art

GlassDragon

• Ruby
  • Trans Therizinosaur
    • View Profile
I’ll start off my stay here with a picture of an oc! I did the lineart by hand and used an AI to fill in my color scheme. (Let me know if there’s any issues viewing this, I’m on mobile and very new to the forum format!)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Always good to see new art authors here! ^^

No viewing issues! Here, on PC, picture has small size, then you click at it, and it exands to full size.

Hmm, I wonder, who is this creature? Until I zoomed image, I thought it's pigeon, but seems it is not. :D

You are using AI to colorize? :O It sounds interesting! What AI do you use?

Also question: Is your avatar your other art? It looks cool, I would like to see full version, if it is. :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 05:00:20 AM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

GlassDragon

• Ruby
  • Trans Therizinosaur
    • View Profile
Always good to see new art authors here! ^^

No viewing issues! Here, on PC, picture has small size, then you click at it, and it exands to full size.

Hmm, I wonder, who is this creature? Until I zoomed image, I thought it's pigeon, but seems it is not. :D

You are using AI to colorize? :O It sounds interesting! What AI do you use?

Also question: Is your avatar your other art? It looks cool, I would like to see full versiojn, if it is. :)
Thank you!! He’s a Neimongosaurus, a species of Therizinosaur— you can probably tell I’m a fan of heavily-feathered dinosaurs!
I used IbisPaint X for this one, and I’d be more than happy to show you my profile picture— it’s also a Theri, designed to be a fursona of sorts.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
^This one is super cool! :D

As I understood, this program almost automatically colorizes your picture (if it is "AI")? Including these shading effects?
I'm not familiar with this stuff, so sorry if I'm wrong.
6/14
0/26

GlassDragon

• Ruby
  • Trans Therizinosaur
    • View Profile
Yeah, that’s pretty much what it does! I usually add patches of color to give an idea of what I want, and it handles the filling & shading for me— though I colored that second one myself!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Reminds me of a hippogriff for some reason, but cool design either way. Me likey.

Also, welcome to the fanart section.
:cerahappy

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey this is really cool! I'm a big fan of that color blue :D

GlassDragon

• Ruby
  • Trans Therizinosaur
    • View Profile
I wanted to practice three things I’m not experienced with: fossils, stones, and the main characters. What better way than to have Littlefoot find something a bit spooky?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
That's pretty cool. I would've loved to have seen a scene like that in the movies, actually.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Awesome drawings! I really like your style! It looks so soft and smooth! I really like how crytals are going through the skull's eyes, that is definitely creative design.  :CeraHAPPY

GlassDragon

• Ruby
  • Trans Therizinosaur
    • View Profile
(Thank you all for the feedback on my last piece!)
Over the past four days I worked on this plush. He’s about 13 inches long, based kind of on my oc and has wires to make him easier to pose!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
These look great GlassDragon! Also cool to see another person making plushies too!  :chompysmile

GlassDragon

• Ruby
  • Trans Therizinosaur
    • View Profile
Thanks, flathead770! It’s nice to know I’m not alone in the plush-making hobby here

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey nice! the stones came out very well. That poor dinosaur got impaled by one, it seems :P

Ohh another plushie maker! Earlier @RainbowFaceProtege showed off her plushies as well. Good stuff :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
WOW! Your art is really cool! :ChomperPOG I love the one where Littlefoot finds the sharptooth skull--it really feels like it takes place in the middle of a story! And whoa...I've never seen anyone else around here who makes plushies! I do, too! Great work on yours, what fabric do you use?

GlassDragon

• Ruby
  • Trans Therizinosaur
    • View Profile
WOW! Your art is really cool! :ChomperPOG I love the one where Littlefoot finds the sharptooth skull--it really feels like it takes place in the middle of a story! And whoa...I've never seen anyone else around here who makes plushies! I do, too! Great work on yours, what fabric do you use?

I’m so flattered! I made this one out of faux fur (short & straight for the body, swirl-patterned for the darker accents), thin pastel plush fabric for the claws, face & belly, and fleece for the legs!

GlassDragon

• Ruby
  • Trans Therizinosaur
    • View Profile
I drew the gang as different types of dragons to get rid of some pesky artist’s block!
Spike- lindwurm
Cera- drake
Ducky- sea serpent
Petrie- wyvern
Littlefoot- western dragon (but butterfly themed)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Cool interpretations of characters! :D
Wow, I ddin't know there're butterfly dragons. :O
6/14
0/26

GlassDragon

• Ruby
  • Trans Therizinosaur
    • View Profile
Cool interpretations of characters! :D
Wow, I ddin't know there're butterfly dragons. :O
Thank you! Bugs have always interested me, and I love drawing dragons with insect features— it’s a nice way to combine multiple interests.