The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time book images

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I have been meaning to do this for a while but just now got around to it. . .(Hope these are okay to post)

As most members already know, there is an almost complete lack of LBT behind-the-scenes material. This movie and its distributor just don't have the documentation that Disney has about pre-production art. However, one book that I have in my collection has a few pictures that I hadn't seen before, and I thought it would be nice to post them here for fans to see.

If anyone else has pictures from books, magazines, or other printed publications they are welcome to add them.

Here are some color keys from the book The Art of Storyboard, written by Don Bluth himself (the art here was done by Don Moore):

They are a little small, but this is the biggest I could scan them.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's perfectly fine to share these pictures :) It's pretty cool to see a scene from the movie drawn just slightly different ^^

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
no 2 and 3 are in the original movie, but I'm not sure whether the first one is one of the deleted scenes or not. I presume it's the scene where Littlefoot and Cera are fighting...
Inactive, probably forever.