The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

land before time desktop images

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Any chance of getting this made in to a sticky?

http://lbft.spellbound-guild.com/lbft/main.php heheh

Ok heres how i can work this. If you want a account to upload your own lbft images fan art or what have you send me a pm with a username and pass word. Make the pass word something only for my little gallery only dont use your email web site forum etc pass word. Emails etc can be fake ones no need for real one.  Ill then reply to your pm with one letting you know your account is ready. You then log in click my account set pass word to one you really want to use. So you can use like password for the one you message me with if you want.
If your the first there uploading fan art you can add that catagory if i dont beat you to it.

To save a image just right click save as as normal.

Do to my gallery useing dynamic pages you cant use it to host images for posting here as any thing but a link :(

Ill see if i cant find a hack around or work around for that on my sites end.

P.S do not use the create link ive got no clue how to un do that hahah

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow, this seems very useful!
I am able to make screenshots from the LBT films.  Would I be able to upload a good-sized collection of screenshots to this site you have set up?  how much storage space does each member get?  How much does your site have?  Is that a concern?  i want to find out before I start making screenshots, to get an idea of how much to compress images and how many images I could upload.

I'll see about getting it stickied.  Where does the rest of the staff feel this post belongs?  Perhaps "After Midnight" is a good place, so then leechers can't see this image database.  Thoughts?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Depends on what nova wants....most visitors or most privacy (ie those who know about it are the ones who enter)

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Mar 26 2007 on  06:41 AM
Depends on what nova wants....most visitors or most privacy (ie those who know about it are the ones who enter)
Makes little diffrence only jpgs and the like so it would be hard to tax my server regardless

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Mar 26 2007 on  02:11 AM
Wow, this seems very useful!
I am able to make screenshots from the LBT films.  Would I be able to upload a good-sized collection of screenshots to this site you have set up?  how much storage space does each member get?  How much does your site have?  Is that a concern?  i want to find out before I start making screenshots, to get an idea of how much to compress images and how many images I could upload.

I'll see about getting it stickied.  Where does the rest of the staff feel this post belongs?  Perhaps "After Midnight" is a good place, so then leechers can't see this image database.  Thoughts?
this is my ammount used
spellbound-guild.com   Sept 22, 2006   1   0   144 MB   out of 500 mb 15.0 MB/Month out of 2500mb.

So space and tfer is little concern at the moment. Not worried about individual member limits or any thing of that sort. If the whole thing ends up getting close on usseing up all the space ill go by views dls etc of individual files ddl them zip them up and archive the least dled viewed ones. At some point i will end up moving the domain to powweb with 3tb tfer and 300gb storage. Or get another less purpose dedicated domain. Heck maybe r start my old nova'a gaming center site. At 7.77 per month for hosting its more than cheap enough

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
added 2 more images from http://emmychidna.deviantart.com/gallery/?...s=1&search=land
Both are fan art from the same user.

Still searching for more. Ill add as i get them

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
ok ive been busy :)
Got 8 there now includng a great one of chomper.

And that pic is now my forum avatar

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Mar 26 2007 on  02:45 PM
Nice Chomper pic there. :)
yeh best one ive found so far.

Also was gona reply with just this but sense im here ill just add as a note to this reply.

You can now register on my gallery page your self and begin uploading. Also prettied up the lay out with a diff theme. Added random image popular image etc stuff to it etc.

This littler gallery set up is pretty dang nice really.

Can also upload zip files of multiple images that auto unzip to a given album. The add item is in the drop down youll see as regged user. If at some point i get other non go5 members ill make a go5 member group. For now not needed so saves some time adding people to the group.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Added some new fetures to gallery.
added user album youll see a link you can click once clicked your gallery gets listed
also added publish xp. Use item actions drop down choose add item grab .reg file open it adds to your publish to web option in windows explorer. Note publish to web wants to by default resize images on upload youll want to uncheck that option.

Trying to figure out this cart and zip cart download set up. Once theres alot of images there will be a handy way to dl multiple images at one time. Ehem i said when theres alot of images on site :)

*novaflare pokes aall the go5 members get to uploadign your stuff :)

Especially threehorn i seen all them fan art etc submisions at deviant art you got there :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*pinned*
I moved this to the LBT Project forum because it is a website/database of LBT-based images, both from fans and screenshots from the original films.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Mar 30 2007 on  06:36 PM
*pinned*
I moved this to the LBT Project forum because it is a website/database of LBT-based images, both from fans and screenshots from the original films.
Works for me. Im learnign more about this thing every day and man ive barly scratched the surface on what it can really do. For example it can be imbeded right in to some forums and things like php nuke. Un fortunatly theres no support for invision board ikon board etc so even if you all wanted to you cant. All though some one good at php could prob do it easy enough. There boat loads of moduals and it seems it can do videos as well. Vids at this point are out of the question my host dont have enough space. But it seems i may be getting a job soon (interview sunday) So i may just need to be getting a nice domain hosted on my fav host powweb. At that point i think ill start burnign some favors that are owed to me and try to oh i dont know score the rights to post all the series eps for dl (with comercials intact of corse) My guess is they will make it some format where you cant fast foward past comercials but um if i can score em who cares? I know ytv has done it in the past so they prob will again. As for powweb heh 7.77 per month 300 gig storage 3tb tfer per month crazzy suckers lol. At any rate thanks for the sticky and heres hopeing i get the job and real net heh. With real net ill be slapping a fair number of screen shots up in the gallery.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
2 things
1 durign reg you need not give any real contact info out such as email. It does not need to send a email for activation (least not at this point may require that later if i start getting people finding it from other sources)
2 you can load images here if you know the file name example

http://lbft.spellbound-guild.com/lbft/g2da..._Bluebeaver.jpg

changed gallery directory name to lbt_desktops

To link a image in the main gllery you need to know the file name just do right click save as and copy the file name that way then just add to the url and done. Being that they are desk top type images currently not much point in linking them any how.

Hmm just noticed the galery url has a fav icon of the image your viewing thats pretty cool

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I never did ask this, but is the Chomper picture yours or someone's submitted drawing?  I know you're working on a Chomper project so I'm wondering if this is it....

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Apr 8 2007 on  11:53 AM
I never did ask this, but is the Chomper picture yours or someone's submitted drawing?  I know you're working on a Chomper project so I'm wondering if this is it....
Some ones submited drawing. I beleive it was on diviant art but was sent to me via email. I got a few people looking for various land before time images other than those here.

I unfortunatly can not draw at all so my work is entirly 3d stuff. See my post in fan art forum most recent.

I beleive i credit the image in the post and my forum avatar in the gallery to a diviant art find.

post in question for my project
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=1352