The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A new world...Same old faces

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh" Kit winced as Longtail slid down and held his head. She went over, "Maybe we should all try" she said. Then Shorty came over and she smiled, "Hey yeah! A longneck like you could probably be a big help!" she said, "go ahead Shorty, see if you can hit the rock out of the way".

From where Kit had him on her back, little Flip gurgled and clapped his wings, cooing baby-talk about Longtail apparently. Kit sighed, "No Flip that was not cool that was very bad" Kit told the hatchling.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Shorty nodded. But before he put his head down to look at Longtail. You are alright pal? I hope that didn¥t hurt too much, he said with concern in his voice. Then he began to lean his head against the rock and started to push with all his strength. The stone slided a bit but he couldn¥t move it totally out of the way. Comment guys, I need help here. I won¥t do it alone.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ruby turned around as she said to Zaine. "Do you hear that? It sounds like Littlefoot, which must mean Littlefoot is okay! Come along Zaine...help me call him. Littlefoot! Littlefoot we're over here!"

~~~~
Pearl could hear someone calling out and she looked down from the tree, one of the few trees that wasn't destroyed in the fire. "L-littlefoot...up here!" she called.

~~~~

Longtail gave a small smile as Shorty asked if he was alright. "Yeah...I'm alright...now I'd be glad to help you push...come on everyone...lets help." He then put his claws against the rock and got ready to push.

Dil followed Shorty and Longtail and braced herself against the rock and was ready to push whenever they gave the word.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll help you guys too!" Chomper called, suddenly appearing, along with Rory, Rita, and Myra.

"You're alive!" Greg smiled, happy to see his friends.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail turned and grinned for a moment.
"Where have you guys been?! And more importantly how did you all survive?" he asked rather astonished at their survival.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We got underground," Rita said. "And we were lucky to have gone there," Rory added.

"Great to see you alive Longtail," said Chomper.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well am I glad to see you guys are ok too!" Twiz said, flapping up.  "Yeah" Kit and Petrie agreed, "You see" Kit turned to Petrie, "I told you everything was going to be mainly alright, why at this rate I wouldn't be surprised to find Littlefoot and Cera ok as well, not to mention Ducky and Spike!".

As they helped Shorty push, and at the sight of the land beyond, Kit's optimistic smile fell a bit though.

"Oh...wow..." Petrie just looked stunned, along with the others, as the land looked alot worse than at least what Petrie, Kit and Twiz had seen when the fire and smoke was still going on and before being trapped in the cave.

"Well..." Kit said after a bit, "well just have to keep going until we find a spot of land that isn't...dead". She giggled, "Hey, it'll be kind like when our parents were searching for the Great Valley when the land was dying then and...half of you have no idea what I'm talking about" she realized.

"Sorry" she smiled, "just nevermind, I was just saying we have a varied group again".

"You could say that again" Twiz said with a glance around. Figuring out if there were more sharpteeth or flatteeth to their varied little group would have been easier if he'd known where to put himself!

"and maybe your really upbeat surveying of the situation has a point" Petrie smiled, "Hanging around here sure won't get us far".

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OCC: (sorry, I was gone for a little bit)

All I remember was lifting my head from the water just seconds before being launched into the air.  When I came down I managed stop my self and stand.  I looked up and saw the a wall of fire coming towards me.  I turned and ran as a fissure began to develop behind me.  It burst and sent me flying through the air once again.  As I hit the ground my world went dark.

My name is Cera, and nothing will ever be the same.

Cera slowly woke up with no memory of what had just happened.  As she tried to stand she bumped her head on a large slab of stone above her.  The three horn turned to her right and saw a horizontal slit of light in the distance.  Cera moved towards it and finally managed to squeeze out of the slit in the rock.  The scene before her shocked Cera so severely that she let out the loudest scream that had left her throat in years.

--------------------------------

I had watched the second bright circle streak across the sky without realizing the hell it was about to unleash.  I had turned to ask if anyone else had seen it when the most violent earthshake i had ever experienced shook the mysterious beyond.  A wall of fire came over the mountains to my left, on the other side of which I knew lay the Great Valley.  The ground below me instantly crumbled and I fell into the darkness.

My name is Ali, the world I live in is now dead

Ali finally came to stop after sliding through a large series of caves.  She looked up into the darkness, preparing herself for a new world.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Shorty was surprised by the appearance of Chomper. He didn¥t expect him to be in this cave. Wooah, Chomper, you here? That¥s so great. In all his amazement he forgot to push the rock that it slipped back a bit. He immidiately began to push again. Maybe you could help us as well moving this rock. It¥s very heavy.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot first heard a voice call from above. He looked up and saw one of his friends hiding in a tree. "Pearl! Thank goodness you're ok! Don't worry! We'll help you get down!" He then heard Ruby and Zaine call out to him from the distance. "Ruby! Zaine! Over here!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few seconds, Zaine heard Littlefoot call back. "Ruby it's Littlefoot! He's ok! Come on we have to go find him!" With that Zaine rushed off in the direction of Littlefoot's voice. "We're coming Littlefoot!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pearl flapped down from the tree and landed on Littlefoots back as  he called out to Ruby and Zaine. She sighed in relief as it seemed others had at least survived the danger for now. "I hope...Longtial is alright...I...I don't want to lose him." she said in a whisper like tone.

Pearl however looked to her left and could see an orange shape...but this shape had horns!
"CERA!" Cried Pearl as she flapped her wings and flew over to the threehorn she hoped was the right one.

~~~

Ruby began to follow Zaine as she continued to call out to Littlefoot.
"Where are you?! Littlefoot? We need to know where to look so we can look for you." she said aloud.

~~~~

"Come on, everyone push!" cried Longtail as he continued to put his weight on the boulder in front of him.

Dil gave a grunt of frustration as she pushed. "This isn't supposed to be this hard!" She mumbled.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and his sharpteeth friends pushed as hard as they could.

"We can....do this," strained Chomper.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You did your job of keeping the fire away, now move!" Twiz yelled at the rock as he, Petrie and Kit pushed from the top part of the rock where they'd found wedges to lean against once flying up there, enabling them to push.

The sound of cracking was encouraging...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dil could feel the rock sliding as well and she smiled, "We're almost done! Just a bit more now!"

Longtail stopped pushing for a moment as he spied a crack in the ceiling and figured he'd exploit that. He turned around and putting all the force he could into a single jump threw himself into the roof of the cave and rammed it with his head...and it hurt...but this time there was a good sign as the crack began to get bigger and longer.
"This could work." said Longtail to himself...as the ceiling began to split and crack the rock keeping them inside finally rolled out of place and down a small hill.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That was good Longtail! If it doesn¥t hurt too much continue like that. Then we¥ll be free in no time, Shorty said with optimism in his voice as he pushed as hard as he could. Comment now,... MOVE!!!

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Meanwhile Ecco and Hunter were walking their way through the ruins. Well, if I should start first. You can call me Ecco if you want, he said with a smile. Then he realized a shouting. As like someone would be calling for somebody. OH, listen, did you hear that, he asked Hunter with a serious look.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled at the sight of the rock rolling out of the way slowly but much quicker than it was before. "So close..." he muttered to himself as he rammed his head against the ceiling once more hoping it would dislodge the boulder.

~~~

Hunter grinned as she too heard the cry, but she was confused as to where exactly it was coming from. She turned to Ecco and said aloud, "I hear it too...and my name is Hunter by the way...just incase you wanted to know."

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The rock moved a bit more as Longtail smashed his head against it. NOW, EVERYBODY!!, Longtail cried as he put his very last strength in moving the rock.

Yes, I wanted to know. Thanks. But now let¥s look where this noise came from, he said as he looked around. Hello??? Is there anybody out there??

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The other flyers pushed as well, and from where he'd bee watching Twiz' little flightless hatchling, Flip, decided that he wanted to help too so he stood up and then rushed along the cave floor to push against the rock with everyone else.

At that moment, but not really due to his input, even if it would look like that by timing, the rock moved away even more and finally fell. Flip gurggled happily and clapped his wings.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
YES!! We finally did it. Good work everybody! Is everyone alright? Especially you Longtail?