The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TLBT SPY: EP: 7: The One (Part 1){PREVIEW}

SilvahShadow01

• Chomper
    • View Profile
{This Episode Is Dedicated to: The Lone Dragon/Beaucephalis}

DUCKY POV

Tysean- we won we should actually thank Spike for making that shot for us!
[Spike perked up happy with a smile on his face and was like "Huh?"]
Tysean- No. [Spike laid back down sadly], but good job though, I'm proud of you.
(at Cera & Littlefoot), Now look, we won, so be happy with it, All this Sht ain't needed, for a ball really? "Pass the ball to me", "but Spike is Closer", FK that Sht! Yall two will be good sports to each other, cuz if u don't, ohh oh oh, I swear to god if I hear any of you two arguing over this stupid game, WE MIGHT AS WELL NOT PLAY IT ANYMORE!!!!

[Littlefoot & Cera froze as he walked away from them, we all were stunned by what just happened here. We never heard him yell at us like that before. Littlefoot and Cera were scared and started apologizing to each other and Thanked Spike for making that goal. Spike licked both of them & Tysean kneeled down next to Ruby.]
Tysean- And What happened to you, Ruby? You were bout to make the shot! What F'ed you up like that?

Ruby- (Groans) I... I don't know, know I d-don't (Sniffs heavily as she clears her throat)
[We were all concerned for Ruby and we all crowded around her making sure she's alright.]
Ruby- But I think I'm... Aaah-Choo! Coming down with something
Petrie- Like what?
Ruby- I don't know but I don't want to feel like this when doing the trials
Tysean- The Trials? What the Fk are the Trials?
Me- Tysean, remember you read that I was chosen to be the swimmer to do the ultimate challenge that will decide my legacy?

Tysean- (Thinks for a moment), yea, yeah Yeah! I remember now! It almost took months for all your bruises and cuts and Sht to heal. [I nodded. I told Tysean all about Swayer, Cyrest, what I had went through when I had the trials, from my mom getting almost killed by sharpteeth to the swimming sharptooth from down below to where I had to do the trial.]
Tysean- If I didn't know any better, I thought that the main reason why that swimming sharptooth was there was because it was meant for it to be in the course in the first place and that Sht was your test. [Everyone looked at me then looked at Tysean with displeasure and mad faces at him.], what? Just Sayin that could probably be the case!

[I for one can not disagree by that. I knew this dinosaur Sculra had done all this to get revenge on my momma and I did not like it. Then I heard my momma calling me and Spike to go home back to the nest. We all said bye and I hopped on Spike and went home. We then saw momma and our brothers and sisters. We saw our dad Ruphus along with Merri. Our momma had tears in her eyes and we knew this is not great news.]

Sura- Ducky, Spike, I have got something to tell you
Me- (Ducky and Spike looked at each other then back at her), what is it, momma?
Sura- (Wipes tears from her eyes) The Trials... You're-
Me- Oh no no no, not again! I cannot do the trials again! No no no! Oooh, I almost sound-ed like Ruby. [I then realized that I sound like Ruby.]
Sura- Well, we talked and we decided... We... We have to move!
Me | Spike- (Together in Shock), What?! | Huh?!