The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Fanart

Nahla · 9 · 2550

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My first one is Nahla,yes I used a picture of Littlefoot as a reference but I never really drawn dinosaurs before so just doing that to get in practice

Thats Nahla

Those colourful blobs are meant to be butterflies,the blue thing on the ground is a river,the carrot thing is a tree,the yellow circle is the sun...

Yay for paint  :lol

Do you see I stink at backgrounds?

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You did this in Paint?! My Paint program can't to half of this!
I like the coloring you did, though, very bright and cheerful, really contrasting to her story :)
Would love to see more
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hey, this is really good! Have you been drawing for a while? For Paint too... I completely fail at using that program, it's quite difficult to get things right on there.

Eh, I never worry too much about the background. You'll improve as time goes by. I'll show you some of my examples if you want me to. I've still got a lot to work on, but I'm looking forward to that. :lol

Hmm.. about the Paint thing, you should probably try GIMP. It's the program I use for my drawings. It's free, and also similar to Photoshop. If anything, it was that program that helped me improve so much in things like shading and backgrounds. I would call Paint a fairly basic program compared to it, and GIMP does take a while to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, you should be fine.

Also, just noticing, you seem to have a little bit of green lineart there. I'm going to assume you accidentally used the bucket fill tool, but it's all good.

And yay! I have a good reference to use now! I haven't actually started my drawing yet, unfortunately (I had a go at sketching but it completely failed), but this will help me a lot when it comes to doing marking guidelines and such.  :yes
Anyway, good work! Keep it up! :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

I'lll try this Gimp and do a improved version of this,like a  before and after thingy.

Yes I used paint bucket cause after drawing Nahla I just got lazy.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Very nice, Nalah. The colors are cool and the proportions are good. Keep it up! I always admire people with artistic talents. Largely because I have none  :lol If I could, I'd be faking landscape art. The most amazing landscapes appear whenever I dream. But, anyway! Getting back on topic, I guess my advise for improvment is to define the lining a little better. Then it'll be looking really cool.

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Nice work! Especially using Paint of all things.  :DD

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice!
Now I have a better imagination of her  :D

I tried to draw( with pencil and paper^^) Nahla and it looked similar to this, just less white coloured parts :)

I'd like to see MORE  :exactly
Inactive, probably forever.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This is good and I love the colours you use. Well done! Sadly I don't think mine won't be as good. :lol

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Off LBT topic but it is Fanart but Lion King Fanart.

My OC'S from left to right.

Teresa (meaning Mother),Asail (meaning Honey) and Almasi (meaning Diamond).

This my first ever gimp project/vector and I really wanna show it off.