The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alphabet Land Before Time Story

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Please don't get mad at me Cera!" Ecco called to her playfully with a grin. "I just thought you were acting a little too dramatic just then." With that, he comes up and sits at the water's edge, soaking his feet in the cool water, not wanting to get all wet just yet.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Relieved and ready to have some more fun, Littlefoot announces, "Hey! I'm gonna see how long I can hold my breath underwater. Someone count slowly and tell me what number you get to when I surface." With that, he swims over to the deepest part of the water, which ended up being the darkest, takes a deep breath, and submerges. After going a little deeper, he sees some pretty fish swim by, then moves his legs around to keep him from going down much farther. But in doing so, two of his legs get caught in some underwater vines, and he struggles, but can't break free. As more time passes, all everyone else can think at the moment is how unusually well Littlefoot can hold his breath...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Something's wrong, there is, there is..." Ducky commented

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then maybe you can go down and have a look and come back and tell us what you see." Cera said.  She'd jump in herself but Ducky was a swimmer after all.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Um, you got it," replied Ducky, who proceeded to swim under water. After a few seconds, she noticed Littlefoot trapped by vines!

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Very, very quickly, Ducky had to make a decision. Even she has trouble holding her breath as long as Littlefoot has been. Should she waste valuable time in trying to get help, or try to free him herself? Those vines look fairly strong. Could she break them off of him herself?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Without warning, Mo showed up. He could see the trouble Littlefoot was in

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
X-shaped vines sticking out of the ground were keeping Littlefoot stuck fast. Seeing this, Mo swam up and bit through the vines as close to Littlefoot's legs as possible so that there wouldn't be enough excess slack hanging from him to get him caught again. Although free, Littlefoot's lack of air had weakened his body to the point that he couldn't even make himself move, let alone swim up. Mo got underneath him, pushing him up as he swam. Reaching the top, he applied extra force to knock Littlefoot on to dry ground. But he still wasn't moving and his eyes wouldn't open...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yikes! What happened?" asked Chomper, rushing besides Littlefoot

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Zounds, Littlefoot looks hurt, What we do?" Petrie asked looking around at the others present.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Almost immediately, Mo jumped out of the water and landed with all his weight on Littlefoot's chest. Mo slid off of him back into the water because the impact caused Littlefoot to start coughing up a lot of water. Though his lungs didn't start working normally right away, his breaths slowly became less shallow and rapid and he was eventually able to take in bigger amounts of air, but it still sounded like he was gasping because his lungs hadn't completely cleared yet.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Be quick, we may need to get his body higher then his head since water flows down and may flow down from his body and out, it may it may." She said looking at the larger folks present as she went over to try to do what she had said.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Can't argue with a swimmer about water," Cera said, starting to push Littlefoot's body to a steeper part of the shore with her head so Ducky's plan could take effect. "A little help here! Longnecks are really, really heavy!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
During this Spike stopped eating and went over to where Littlefoot was to try to help what Cera and Ducky were doing by helping Cera to push Littlefoot.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ever so quickly, Chomper and Ruby came to help. "I hope Littlefoot's not hurt," Chomper said, scared for his friend

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Face it, guys. Littlefoot has gotten through worse situations than this, so I'm sure he'll be just fine and back to his old, optimistic self," Cera replied, hiding her own worries as Littlefoot's body finally came to a rest on an incline, facing down. "Let's see if Ducky is right about this."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gasping in breath Littlefoot then coughed.  He continued to do this to clear out his lungs.  His position helped with clearing out his lungs.  With his condition and his coughing he wasn't able to do much else at the moment.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hey are you alright there littlefoot?' fastclaw asked.