The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alphabet Land Before Time Story

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ruby?"  Littlefoot asked, "Do you have any ideas on where Chomper may have gone?"

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Sure!" Ruby replied smiling. "We agreed on that we'd meet at a special place if we get separated and only he and I know this place I guess..."
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That is great!" Littlefoot said, "That gives us a place to begin our search."

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Uhhh! The more I think about it the madder I get!" Cera complained.
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
ëVery few of us are satisfied with the situation. Nope, nope nope.” Ducky said, “But we now must decide what to do."

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Waiting in the bushes, a shadowy figure observes a Chomper determined to repeat out loud all the turns he took and adding the most recent turn to the end of the chant.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(It seems that several of the previous rounds have skipped X.  So, operating under the assumption that that is okay, I will move on to Y.)

"You all go with your families to rest."  Ruby suggested, "Afterwards we can meet up here, up here we can meet!"

"Then we can see if Chomper is at the special place."  Ruby finished.