The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Wars LBT crossover

jedi472 · 154 · 18098

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks. By the way, based on what's in this thread, is there anything in particular you guys would like to see in the story? There's going to be two sequels as well, so ideas for those are cool, too.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just a quick progress report. Due to school, work, ad the fact that I am currently re-editing the entire fic, expect an update at the end of next month. Sorry it's taking so long, but the bright side is I'm only a few more scenes away from completion.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's alright schoolwork matters more I haven't worked on my current fanfic in a while so I don't know if I'll be starting my next fanfic in december or not.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Schoolwork is time-consuming. I am in the same boat.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I can't wait for the full update! :yes

I've actually wondered about the imperial ground assault. I know the bipeds will be using conventional weapons but who will be giving basic training to them?

Also, are the New Republic forces going to be joining in the battle as well?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry about the delay! School's killing me right about now, and I haven't had much time for anything. (I'm actually doing homework as I'm posting this). As for the fic, it should be finished at most by December, when I'll upload the "trailer" for the next episode. Immediatly following that will be the opening crawl, and then it really starts getting good! :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So jedi what did you think of the trailer for my next fanfic I sent you?

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: jedi472,Oct 14 2008 on  08:19 PM
Sorry about the delay! School's killing me right about now, and I haven't had much time for anything. (I'm actually doing homework as I'm posting this). As for the fic, it should be finished at most by December, when I'll upload the "trailer" for the next episode. Immediatly following that will be the opening crawl, and then it really starts getting good!
It's fine.

Schoolwork is also nuking my time to work on Twilight Valley. That's why it takes about month to do 1 chapter.

Also, you still didn't answer these questions:
  • I know the bipeds will be using conventional weapons but who will be giving basic training to them?
  • Are the New Republic forces going to be joining in the battle as well?
  • Where did the dinosaurs get the weapons from?
If you don't want to answer, that's fine.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
this has to be one of the best fanfics i've read.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
To respond to the last two posts:

Sorry about not answering the questions, but I can't reveal everything. Again, I apologize for the delays, but I'm editing the story yet again. It should be done soon.

Thanks, F-22! I'd like to think this fic was good.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damn it!

Bad news, people. My computer that I've used, upgraded, and toiled over for 9 years died, and with it went the rest of the nearly finished story. I have to redo the entire thing, and, although it will get done, it'll take even more time.

Sorry about the delays, and please stay with me. I will see this through!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: jedi472,Nov 15 2008 on  10:08 PM
Damn it!

Bad news, people. My computer that I've used, upgraded, and toiled over for 9 years died, and with it went the rest of the nearly finished story. I have to redo the entire thing, and, although it will get done, it'll take even more time.

Hey I will hold through I may use they time to work on mine which I have not really been working on.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: jedi472,Nov 15 2008 on  10:08 PM
Damn it!

I'll hold through. I'll see what I can get done on Twilight Valley.

Uh, when do you forsee everything getting repaired by?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
As Darth Vader said in the  end of Episode III: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Its just not fair!!! That story was one of the best crossover's I've read for a while. I will stay loyal and await the completion of this story without hesitation!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I haven't read this story in a while, so, hopefully, this unfortunate event will allow me some extra time to reread this story, once I can find the time to actually do it.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey! Sorry I haven't replied up until now. I haven't had much time.

Ok, we're looking at about 2, maybe 3 months before I can get a new PC, so that sucks. Typing the chapters up, however, will be a bit easier. I see maybe four or five more chapters, plus doubling the length of the last chapter, before this story ends. I am planning a sequel, but first I want to see how this goes.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Don't feel bad Jedi, because not to long ago, I too had to get a new PC after five years.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope everything is ready to go, the cliff hanger is killing me. I've been trying to satisfy my science fiction LBT craving by re-reading Time Gate X, starting Battle of the Sacred Essences and starting Time Gate LBT and brainstorming an RP based off my original story,  R.A.P.T.O.R. Project.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
God, I can't believe what's happened to this. I wrote almost 60000 words, and then...nothing. I knew what I wanted to happen, but when I wrote it down it sounded completely different. I've been trying to restart it, but my attempts have been less than sucessful. My life hasn't been cooperative, either, but no one wants to read about that, including me.

So, what I'm really saying here is this: I could really use some help. Just someone who I could bounce ideas of or offer helpful criticism, preferably someone who's already read the fic and has a decent knowledge of the inner workings of the Star Wars universe. As for everyone else, I'm just sorry I let you down. I guess my desire to finish this just waned over time. Not to mention my attendance at this forum. I don't think I've posted in a few months, at least. But, as always, I'm going to see if I can breath life into it once again.

Anyone whose interested, please PM me or something. I only need one person, as I don't want too many people to know what's going to happen before it's posted. Once again, I'm really sorry about this whole thing, and I hope I can finish this. If not for my own satisfaction, then for everyone here who gave me such encouraging and thoughtful reviews.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just read your post, Serris. Would you be interested in helping me out?