The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Wars LBT crossover

jedi472 · 154 · 18006

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
As I stated, yes. I do not have IM capabilities but I can assist.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All right! Thanks Serris! With your help, I may finally be able to complete this story and begin another project.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hello! I haven't written in months, but that's because I swore off the forum and wasn't technically supposed to be here :oops I've been reading it, though, and agree with f-22, GVG, Serris, and a bunch of other people when I say it's one of the best fan-fics of any franchise I've read.

A while ago, you asked what people would be interested in seeing in the sequels. Well, I vaguely remember an extremely old thread where you asked if anyone would be interested in reading a Star Trek TNG /LBT crossover. If you still remember that idea, it might be interesting to through the enterprise into the mix, only if it works and you still want to, of course. I just wanted to remind you that, unlike the people who replied to you in that thread, some of us thought the idea had merit.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You know, I actually am considering a spinoff/sequel involving Star Trek, though it'll probably be with the new crew. I have to finish it first, though.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Heads up. I'm editing the story. Here's the ff.net URL:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3007925/1/A_Je...ise_of_the_Sith

You will find I've rewritten chapters 1, 2 and 3 and added parts to 4. I'm basically editing the entire story, mostly the early chapters because, well, my writing sucked. I realize now I have to make this story as good as I picture it in my mind before I can continue.  It will be finished!

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The final edit of chapter five is now up. I will edit the rest soon.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i wish i could read what you have updated but ff.net is blocked out at the libarary...grrr!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
great work! finally been able to read it yay!!! got my own internet now!!! keep up the good work dude!!!

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm not entirely sure but I think jedi is busy often these days, hopefully he gets back into swing with this story when summer comes around  :smile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks for understanding, everyone. Believe me when I say I haven't had a spare moment since the year began! Between school, work, my girlfriend, and now tax season, I can barely find time to sleep. But lucky for both you all and myself, a respite is right around the corner!

Yep, it's Spring Break in less than 2 weeks! I'll have a week and a half to continue my rewrite, so expect to see some updates then. I'm also working on something I want to try out in the future. Do you guys think a video update every now and then would be interesting? I'd just post it on Youtube and post the link here.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
that would be cool

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey! I didn't update, I know...but I am introducing something I've wanted to try for a while...the video update!

WARNING: Extreme awkwardness and slight language!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBL-nK8pCQo

Tell me what you guys think. Am I too freaky on video, or can you stand my horrible visage?  :lol:

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Lord it has been FOREVER since I touched this one!
As you all probably have guessed, this thing is defunct. It was a blast of a project in my teen years, but it's safe to say I've changed enough that coming back to it just doesn't seem appropriate.

That said, if anyone was curious, I'd be more than willing to share what few notes I have on this story. I'm also pretty I'll be getting to something new soon enough, albeit not a crossover...probably.

Finally, to anyone who enjoyed this strange little hobby of mine, thank you. You guys made this thing a ton of fun to pour myself into, and really made my teen years that much better.