The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gamers' Wishlist

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

Every gamer has a handful of titles that they just can't wait to get their paws on. With eyes set on the gaming horizon, from one gamer to each other, feel free to share your wishlist and wanna-own titles here along with a few words explaining if you so desire.

Here's mine:

Uncharted 2: Having played the first one and loved it, this newest installment looks to be every bit as fun, immersive and brutal as it's predecessor. Can't wait for this one!

Bioshock 2: Another sequel I'm gunning for. I mean, c'mon! You get to parade around as a Big Daddy! Who can't love that?! Since it's promising to be every bit as creepy and twisted as the first one. I'm gonna be up front for this one too

Modern Warfare 2: Easily one of the top notch FPS of the modern day. I've already got a deposit laid down for this when it is released on 10th Nov! Looking forward to the Co-op campaign mode for this one but I doubt I'll be forking out for the limited edition Night Vision Goggles though  :lol

I'll stick with those 3 for now...anyone else wanna show what they're looking forward to? The floor's open ;)

Standard_toaster

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://eyedragonfire.webs.com/
Mine are:

Diablo 3

Guild wars 2

Dragon age: origins

World of Warcraft: Catalyst

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Overlord II-I'm renting it right now and in spite of a few difficulties it's pretty fun and I'll probably need to buy it anyway if my brother doesn't let me play it.  :anger

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky-I've already completed Explorers of Darkness and it was great, so I'm going to grab the extended content one for extended content and replay value.

Other than that, I think I have everything I want.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I'm with Drake, I'd love to get a hold of Explorer's of the Sky. Explorers of Darkness was one of my favorite games!

As far as older games go, I've been meaning to grab Psychonauts and Super Mario Sunshine for ages!
Not to mention the Call of Duty series...

Though I guess I should work on completing Ecco, Pikmin 2, Starfox Assault(not the best game, but still :smile ) and the first three Metal Gear Solid games before I go on about buying more titles :oops

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow- I'm a HUGE fan of the the Castlevania series and the latest game looks amazing despite having nothing to do with the previous games( the Belmonts and Dracula are going to be excluded) but hey they are even using some gameplay elements from Shadow Of The Colossus.

Silent Hill Shattered Memories - The Silent Hill games always scared the crap out of me way more then the RE games did and SH Shattered Memories will be no different although it drops the combat system in favor of evasion its for the best as it will make for some chilling scares and obviously SH:SM is a reimagining of the original Silent Hill.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - I swear this looks like a worthy prequal to the Kingdom Hearts series.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Heres my wishlist:

Fallout 3: havn't played the otheres but looks really fun!
Halo 3:ODST: i have the others and i want this one too!
Halo wars: " "
Mass Effect: looks great
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Sep 24 2009 on  06:28 PM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
And Soulsilver for me as well!  :lol:

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ Woohoo! Almost forgot about Soul Silver! Can't wait for that one :D

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I also would like to grab that new Kingdom Hearts game for the DS.

I'm guilty of not completing things yet either. I still need to complete Sonic Unleashed, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and a couple of DS games.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's a few more from me:

Metroid: Other M - new style to an old classic!
Final Fantasy XIII - it's Final Fantasy...each one is a great as the previous
Borderlands - co-op mode looks excellent plus the RPG aspects to a FPS sound cool
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles - Resi fanboy...need I say more?
New Super Mario Bros WII - New Mario instalment is always good
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - IT'S GOT YOSHI IN IT!!! YAY! :smile
God of War 3 - bloody, brutal and angry. And fun all the same!

Flippin' heck, if I actually land all these titles, my bank account is gonna be drier than a drought season in the Sahara  :DD

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
There's a Super Mario Galaxy 2 coming out?!?!
Uh-oh...
I already spent an insane amount of time 100% completing the first one...
I have a feeling this one will suck me in as well :lol

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sure is DarkWolf! Here...check out these trailers for em! It's from this year's E3 show that happened in the summer.

New Super Mario Bros WII, SMG2 & Metroid: Other M Trailers

They all look rather goooood! ;)

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles- As much as I like Silent Hill, I also enjoy the Resident Evil games and this 2nd rail shooter looks great.

The Last Guardian- its Team ICO's third game and it looks just as great as their previous two(ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus) the game seems to ethier take place between the two previous games or before them as the main character isn't a boy with horns or a warrior trying to bring back his beloved.

Metroid: Other M: one thing is certain: Samus is awesome, and this new game proves it, Other M's gameplay is a 3D sidescroller, more like the classic games like Super Metroid.

Final Fantasy XIII- finally we get the next great Final Fantasy game after Dissida(the game really was a spin off, but a great one.)  featuring a female protagonist named Lightning the game is sure to be a hit.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,Sep 27 2009 on  06:00 AM
Sure is DarkWolf! Here...check out these trailers for em! It's from this year's E3 show that happened in the summer.

They all look rather goooood! ;)
 :blink:
Wow!
That's so awesome!
I really need to start keeping tabs on upcoming games :lol

Compy-Rex

• Petrie
    • View Profile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've already played Batman: Arkham Asylum (it rocked my face), so I'm now eagerly awaiting two MMOs. Yes, as much as I hate the genre for its ever-persistent ability to waste entire lives, the two I await, Star Wars: The Old Republic and Star Trek Online, seem to be something unusual for an MMO: interesting.

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
TMNT Smash Up
Toy Story Mania
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Pop'n Music
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
LEGO Rockband
DJ Hero

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron- it looks so great for a SW Battlefront game on the PSP.

and let's not forget Kingdom Hearts 352/2 days- my sister dosen't like it when I watch her play DS games over her shoulder but she must get used to it since we're both big Kingdom Hearts fans and she's the only one with the Nintendo DS  :lol

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here come mine:

Modern Warfare 2 - Easily going to be a great FPS

Halo 3 ODST - No Halo collection is complete without all the games

Tekken 6 - I love fighters

Resident Evil Dark Chronicles - It's a Resident Evil game, so obviously I will want it

And here comes my most wanted game:

Golden Sun DS - I was so depressed when rumors were spreading that there was not going to be a third Golden Sun game, but when I found out that there will be in fact one for the DS I was like "**** yeah!"