The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Reality Flux" My fanfic

Zilla · 16 · 1739

Zilla

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Reality flux, is the working title of my fanfic (suggested by Littlefoot1616).
It'll be my first so i'm asking for a little help.
The basic plot, is that a person has ended up trapped in a world created by the lbt movies.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sounds interesting. Tell me, does this person know of LBT, or do they come from an alternate reality where LBT doesn't exist, like in my fic?

Also, who is this person? How do they get to LBT?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Zilla

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The main character comes from our reality, but from the future. As for the means of his arrival, i thought os something along the lines of a portal.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, so does this character know of LBT? Why do they come in contact wiht this portal in the first place? Are there any non-LBT villains?

Zilla

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This character has previous knowledge of the lbt, as for villains, the main enemys will be human. I also took a few elements from the matrix such as reality warping.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cool! Anything else on the story we should know about?

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
maybe you could take an member of the GoF or something,

Zilla

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Later on in the story, there will be interactions between the main character and characters from other stories, but right now i won't say who.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So what is this main character like? Does he/she lead a normal life, or is their life filled with action or tradgedy or conflict or a mix of all three? Perhaps something completely different? Who is this character?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have you worked on fleshing out the main character, & some of the others like some background or support characters as well as villians?

Have you decided on the viewpoint you'll write in?  Have you decided on the style you'll write?  write the whole story first, only parts and polish those parts before moving on to the next, ect?

Zilla

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The character lives when earths natural resources have been exhausted, and earth has been left for dead.
As for writing the story, i will work on each chapter in order as i go along.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome! I look forward to the first chapter.

Zilla

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The prologue is more or less finished, I'm just getting feedback from a few friends before i upload.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile