The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

neopets

chomperhugger

• Ruby
    • View Profile
in neopets u play games to earn neopints, i played a game for ages and i recived a tiny bit on neopoints!!!

do u think its fair or unfair :(

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's a game where you have to develop your skills. I know I had made millions in no time when I started to know how. Try playing the games you think are easy. It's sad that you have not made so much neopoints yet. But I'm sure that if you know how to, by playing those games who give you a lot of money, you'll be rich in no time :^.^: It's a matter of technique.

Here is a site with places you can visit for free stuff or neopoints:

http://www.neopianeducator.com/Freebies.htm

There was a real good site where you could also see links to special places in the neopet game, but sadly enough it has been deleted.

This one is also quite okay: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/

I hope things can get a bit more 'fair' for you  :^.^:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
By the way, Chomperhugger, can I tell you something? I've lately seen some of your topics being in the wrong place. Think of what this topic truly is about, and then look for a place to put it. This is an online game. So I would have put it in the gamers zone ( first click 'the arts' then 'gamers zone' and there you create a new topic). This part of the forum(party room) is to play games, but not to ask things about online games, in that case you should go to the gamers zone.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah, neopets. I used to play that a long time ago, but I lost interest a while ago.

I have no idea how to accumulate millions of points. The rarest item I ever managed to buy was a white paintbrush.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Paintbrushes are nice though. I remember having all those puzzle pieces of a lab or something :p

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I used to play on Neopets a few years ago. But I grew tired of it and left, then returned about a year later and only stayed for a short time and left again. I hadn't went back since.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've been playing neopets for close to five years, and I've gotten a little over half a million neopoints.  Of course, I haven't been playing a lot the past few years.  You'll need to find the right game that can give more neopoints and keep at the game until you're good.  My game was Destruct-O-Match.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Oh jeez, I remember this online game! :p

I was never the type of person that made a million neopoints or anything, but I was quite an active player on it. I still remember my first neopet, it was a blue Uni and her name was something werid like selymak16 or something like that :p. I hated the fact that I was never able to get the pain brushes or the rare neopets, then I grew out of it when I turned 13 or so...:p anyhow, yes, I remember this game VERY well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello old topic, here's a bump! Recently got into this game again. Anyone else who plays? :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Ah, yes, I'd forgotten about Neopets. I haven't played in years, although I used to play it a lot. In fact, I was a bit surprised to find out it's still active. Has it changed much over the years?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually I was surprised to find it pretty much the same as before, except with fewer players. They're going to have to make quite some changes though, as Adobe Flash will no longer be supported starting December 2020. Wonder if they'll modernize.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Man, I haven’t heard or seen neopets in such a long time, I forgot how much time really. In fact, I never really had an account here in the first place and I have only seen my brother play on that website. It’s actually cool to know that it’s still operating with Adobe Flash, albeit with a little less popularity than the past. If memory serves me right, it still looks almost exactly the same as it did a decade before.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
^Are you going to start playing that game again just like Mumbling?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It used to be a Kougra, but nowadays I don't think I really have a favorites. Probably like the dragon-esque types (Shoyru, Draik) the most  for their esthetics :yes